nickb

Practice Squad
Reaction score
the boise state canadian lets us all know that [2019 head] coach Kris Richard is well liked, respected and a great motivator

Praying he's our next HC...brings attitude!!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I was 100% wrong, it's a debacle.

Hell we thought 8-8 would be a debacle, what is 3-13 or 2-14?

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Praying he's our next HC...brings attitude!!

I'm a fan of Richard (USC guy) but I'd only want him as head coach if:
* He completely cleans house. Like literally he is the only returning coach. This team has to distant itself from under-performers and mediocrity.
* He has to hire an innovative offensive coordinator in the Kyle Shanahan/Sean McVay mold.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
jerry prob is just referring to dak's parents being mixed

he surely cant be making a football guy comment

Dont get me wrong I am not picking either of those guys if I am starting a franchise or need a win, but come on man. More selling to fanbois is about all the Jones family has left to hang their hat on at this point.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Dont get me wrong I am not picking either of those guys if I am starting a franchise or need a win, but come on man. More selling to fanbois is about all the Jones family has left to hang their hat on at this point.

I don’t know, Goff started looking pretty good last season (#1 scoring offense in the league) and he looked good last night vs the Raiders. It appears that he may turn out to be the real deal.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I don’t know, Goff started looking pretty good last season (#1 scoring offense in the league) and he looked good last night vs the Raiders. It appears that he may turn out to be the real deal.

Looks like their doogie houser HC is the real deal

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score

Its amazing how much difference a coach makes

Top Bottom