Quality Starter
Reaction score
325d4fdb708145f80a01549190b7945f.jpg

I’ll just leave this one here for you all to discuss

If the shoe fits.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
What makes anyone think that anything that happened this season with the Cowboys, with the Eagles turning their franchise around in two years, or with the Super Bowl will change a single damn thing?

There has not been one shred of evidence in the last two plus decades to suggest that any of this would influence Jeruh to make a coaching change.

And if he did make a coaching change what makes you think it would matter?

Even Parcels couldn’t right this sinking ship and bring home a ring!!!

The only glimmer of hope we have is to hope good ole Jeruh DIES! Then we would need to pray that his son baby Jeruh won’t just be more of the same!

All we have is praying that when Jeruh dies that his kid won’t be just as bad

krag1965

Cheerleader
Reaction score
So you think what you posted above makes sense?

There's a place at CZ for amazing intelligence like that.
You have your opinion, I have mine. Don’t like what what I have to say, too bad, I’m going to say it. Freedom of speech is still legal in this country. Might be time for the Cowboys to find a replacement for Smith.....

Last edited:

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
CHIN UP FELLAS!!!

I’ve been as upset as anyone about this team and their inability to overcome any adversity and performance of many players which can be rated as sub par at best.

After reading many articles and listening to podcasts, the overwhelming conclusion we can draw is:

In 365 days we will all likely feel good about this team for 1 of 2 reasons

1) Dak is playing like a QB that can lead his team to a championship. The defense and offensive line is able to overcome injuries and Jaylons foot is 100%. Coaches show creativity in playbook

2) None of the above happened and the coaching staff is cleared out and team is moving on from Dak because the new coach won’t be beholden to him. Likely Dez will be released if he regresses for 3 straight years. Witten will retire with Garrett gone and team can cut Jaylon and admit the error.

This has me EXCITED that the team will either find a way to get over the hump or start over. I guess the only scenario that scares me is a 13-3 and division round exit. But the playoffs are such a fluke at times, one data point can’t be the entire reason for making a decision.

GO COWBOYS!!!

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
My baby is due on September 3rd, so i wont even care much about football next season. I put my seat license/seats up for sale. I am DONE supporting this team financially in any way. If I can't sell my license, I am selling every single game and at least making money. I don't give a shit about this off-season, or the draft. I will still watch the games, but away games are the only ones I will be attending *IF* I actually get the chance. I'd rather pay another team to watch the Cowboys until Jerry Sandusky-jones dies. Fuck that old man.

Terrance mcclain

Spectator
Reaction score
I’ve been as upset as anyone about this team and their inability to overcome any adversity and performance of many players which can be rated as sub par at best.

After reading many articles and listening to podcasts, the overwhelming conclusion we can draw is:

1) Dak is playing like a QB that can lead his team to a championship. The defense and offensive line is able to overcome injuries and Jaylons foot is 100%. Coaches show creativity in playbook

2) None of the above happened and the coaching staff is cleared out and team is moving on from Dak because the new coach won’t be beholden to him. Likely Dez will be released if he regresses for 3 straight years. Witten will retire with Garrett gone and team can cut Jaylon and admit the error.

This has me EXCITED that the team will either find a way to get over the hump or start over. I guess the only scenario that scares me is a 13-3 and division round exit. But the playoffs are such a fluke at times, one data point can’t be the entire reason for making a decision.

GO COWBOYS!!!

Another scenario that scares me is that the cowboys go 9-7 again and jerry claims it is progress because it will be jason'third consecutive winning season as head coach

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
How long do you think it will be before ole Jeruh starts talking about how great Randy Gregory is doing with his rehab and how he will be ready to go for the preseason?

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

GO COWBOYS!!!

just in case (spoiler in white font below):

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/after-months-of-complaining-here’s-the-great-news-about-the-team.396371/

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
You have your opinion, I have mine. Don’t like what what I have to say, too bad, I’m going to say it. Freedom of speech is still legal in this country. Might be time for the Cowboys to find a replacement for Smith.....

This had nothing to do with your opinion (which I do believe was retarded by the way). I have no problem with believing we need a better contingency plan as a backup, but replace the guy outright? That's just plain dumb unless he has a career ending back problem.

It was that gibberish you posted afterward that nobody (including me) could understand.

krag1965

Cheerleader
Reaction score
This had nothing to do with your opinion (which I do believe was retarded by the way). I have no problem with believing we need a better contingency plan as a backup, but replace the guy outright? That's just plain dumb unless he has a career ending back problem.

It was that gibberish you posted afterward that nobody (including me) could understand.
LOL, coming from somebody that is sitting behind a keyboard instead of face to face, I’m not concerned about what a retarded troll has to say. The man need replacement because his health won’t get better in time like your IQ will never be higher than Dak’s jersey number. I don’t have time for silly ass trolls, I have more important things to say in this forum. Get out your mom’s basement and find a woman, if you want attention....

Last edited:

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
LOL, coming from somebody that is sitting behind a keyboard instead of face to face, I’m not concerned about what a retarded troll has to say. The man need replacement because his health won’t get better in time like your IQ will never be higher than Dak’s jersey number. I don’t have time for silly ass trolls, I have more important things to say in this forum. Get out your mom’s basement and find a woman, if you want attention....

This is pretty much a douche post. Anything goes here but this just makes you look like a real douche. Everybody has a bad day or says/posts something they wish they hadnt so hopefully thats the case here.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
How long do you think it will be before ole Jeruh starts talking about how great Randy Gregory is doing with his rehab and how he will be ready to go for the preseason?

Yeah, I heard he cut down to half an ounce per day.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Since apparently you are too fucking retarded to even read your own garbage, here it is again:

What good is he if he can’t be Relied on, shit he missed more games some seven the pass seven year. You step off the ledge...

Like I said, make sense dumbass.

It looks like in some sort of brain dead way you are saying Tyron Smith has missed more than 7 games in his career, but if you use this fabulous thing called the interwebs you can find his career starts to games played, and he missed 1 game his first 5 seasons, 3 each last two seasons. That's a total of 7 games.

krag1965

Cheerleader
Reaction score
Since apparently you are too fucking retarded to even read your own garbage, here it is again:

Like I said, make sense dumbass.

It looks like in some sort of brain dead way you are saying Tyron Smith has missed more than 7 games in his career, but if you use this fabulous thing called the interwebs you can find his career starts to games played, and he missed 1 game his first 5 seasons, 3 each last two seasons. That's a total of 7 games.
you’re pathetic, and if this is the best you can do there is no reason to continue to waste time. I am bored with you. He must have some good Twinkie for you to defend him like this. Go and find a woman, because the only pussy you see is when you look in the mirror....lol lol lol...

Last edited:

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
only process im interested in is process of elimination

and im still depressed

godamn jerry
godamn garrett
godamn eagles

dallas got the wrong career backup qb for a HC

krag1965

Cheerleader
Reaction score
only process im interested in is process of elimination

and im still depressed

godamn jerry
godamn garrett
godamn eagles

dallas got the wrong career backup qb for a HC
I just want to see if Dallas don’t make the playoffs next season what type of excuse Jones will make to keep him......

Top Bottom