yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I think it is just showing how good Zeke has been. He leads the league over the last 3 years even though he's played less than two full seasons.

Thats what I initially thought but it says he's been active for 25 games in his career, I come up with 27. I dont recall him having to sit out due to injury, only the 6 game suspension

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
this is a dumb stat, Elliott has only been on the team 2 years, so unless my math is wrong, he's been active 27 of 33 games (two 16 game seasons plus 1 playoff game minus 6 games for the suspension) in 2 years, he wasn't here 3 years ago

what am I missing here?

Duh dude

It's showing he's been better than the rest of the league despite having played far less games.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Thats what I initially thought but it says he's been active for 25 games in his career, I come up with 27. I dont recall him having to sit out due to injury, only the 6 game suspension

He didn't play the final game of the 2016 season either.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Sigh, it aint getting better this year. Time to move on, man that offense was so fucking easy to defend when Zeke was out between the predictable offense and lack of play makers.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
This just in from our veteran GM, 2018 gonna be our greatest year ever, I can feel it:

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Sigh, more from the annual diarrhea of the mouth, state of the Cowboys from the combine:

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Sigh, more from the annual diarrhea of the mouth, state of the Cowboys from the combine:

Jeruh to English translation - we will grossly overpay when the time comes even after Dak regresses for another year

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Apparently in 2017 we were the most frugal team in the entire league
72791394add52423c44a4dea80571e32.jpg

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Yeah, seems premature to be even discussing this right now based on his last 8 games last yr.

if he played like he did the first 25 games of his career it's a 100% no-brainer, but if 2018 looks like those last 8 games of 2017 there's no way in hell you give him an early mega bucks extension.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yeah, seems premature to be even discussing this right now based on his last 8 games last yr.

if he played like he did the first 25 games of his career it's a 100% no-brainer, but if 2018 looks like those last 8 games of 2017 there's no way in hell you give him an early mega bucks extension.

I’m sure what you meant to say is that there is no way in hell any other team/GM would give him an early megabucks extension, but of course Jeruh will

Top Bottom