bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
So you crash your car and run home, but instead of holing up there, you get on another vehicle and hit the streets? Either you had a concussion or you're the stupidest motherfucker ever.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
So you crash your car and run home, but instead of holing up there, you get on another vehicle and hit the streets? Either you had a concussion or you're the stupidest motherfucker ever.

I vote stupidest.

It's the kind of stupid that has you buying a Lambo in the first place, then driving it drunk, then thinking you can just abandon the vehicle after you wrecked it and it won't stand out on security footage and eyewitness accounts.

Reaction score
The score so far for 2018:

1) Suspension likely for domestic violence.
2) Arrest and suspension likely for DUI.
3) A player more worried about his (c)rap album than his paying job.
4) A RB 20 pounds overweight for the second year in a row.

With Old Man Witten's retirement, does ANYONE in this organization give two shits about football?

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
So we arent even through OTA's yet and we are at 29 pages on the debacle thread. Yep, gonna be a banner year.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
So we arent even through OTA's yet and we are at 29 pages on the debacle thread. Yep, gonna be a banner year.

Well. This ain't the official Debacle thread, so there's that. LOL

This might be the official Dallas Debacle site though!

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
how many times do you need to see it happen to someone else ??

how hard is it to call up a friend
or uber
or lyft
or taxi
or limo
or jerrycopter

zero sympathy and i'm really hoping he gets cut

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score

or uber
or lyft
or taxi
or limo
or jerrycopter

Stupid is hard to fix

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
You fuckers are so negative, all of y'all need to have your fan cards revoked

when Dallas wins it all this year, you'll finally have to acknowledge jeri is a football czar and will be embarrassed for doubting him, especially his only begotten son, red Jesus

SMDH, pathetic!

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
NFL network just stated that T Willy was only arrested for public intoxication and that his vehicle was found crashed nearby

So he was not charged with DUI/DWI OR with causing the accident. Just with public intoxication

Interesting

Jeruh must have rolled out his huge checkbook last night. T Willy prolly called him when it happened and said “Big Daddy, I fucked up, I’m gonna need you to fix something for me”

He walked away before the cops got there. They have no way to prove he was actually driving. This happens way more often then you think. Probably the smartest thing he’s done (by accident of course) since he’s been in Dallas.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score

or uber
or lyft
or taxi
or limo
or jerrycopter

Especially when he’s sponsored by Lyft.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
You fuckers are so negative, all of y'all need to have your fan cards revoked

when Dallas wins it all this year, you'll finally have to acknowledge jeri is a football czar and will be embarrassed for doubting him, especially his only begotten son, red Jesus

SMDH, pathetic!

I figure I have somewhere around 20-25 years left above ground. I honestly think that unless the Jones plague is removed from Frisco, I have witnessed my last Cowboy SB win, probably last SB appearance.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
He walked away before the cops got there. They have no way to prove he was actually driving. This happens way more often then you think. Probably the smartest thing he’s done (by accident of course) since he’s been in Dallas.

They have plenty of ways, today, to put him and only him in that car. It just takes some time.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Shows his dedication. His body is a temple. In shape and ready to perform.

What's it gonna cost us to just cut this fuck and make an example out of him?

We should be able to just revoke his contract, right? Surely there's stipulations in it about drinking and driving? Committing the felony of leaving the scene of a crash?

They might can under those circumstances, but they may not be able to cut him without and injury settlement from that surgery he just had. And since the injury settlement would be peanuts compared to his contract, I'm sure he wouldn't agree to that at this time.

Once he is cleared physically though they could release him for any reason they want.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I could have sworn they said the gimp will be moved to SAM and Lee is our WILL. Vander Esch will be the starting MIKE this year.

Yes, they did. They even announced it well before the draft. (Smith to OLB)

Top Bottom