Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
You asked for one source that isn’t DC related. Here are four

Nerve in knee of Cowboys' Jaylon Smith is reportedly regenerating - CBSSports.com

This article stated at the time that he may never step on the football field again

He has - fact

ESPN stated that some thought he would never play football again

Jaylon Smith's first NFL game only the beginning, not a milestone - NFC East- ESPN

He has - fact

Irish in the NFL: Jaylon Smith could return to Notre Dame form - Slap the Sign - A Notre Dame Fighting Irish Site - News, Blogs, Opinion and more.

This article was posted after the injury and before the draft asks the question is Jaylon would even be able to run again

He has - fact

From PFT football talk
“From the start people thought I’d never be able to play the game again”

Jaylon Smith expects to be “better than Notre Dame 100 percent” – ProFootballTalk

He has - fact

You've moved the goal posts again. No one's denying that the hype was "might never walk/play" again. YOU said DOCTORS said NEVER. Not "might never."
You were gushing, overhyping it like a teenager. Some Homer still lives in you and occasionally you let it peek out.

The FACT IS the Gimp has drop foot and we drafted him not as some big gamble, but for social justice and welfare. Charity. Feel-good shit. Because darn it, he's such a good kid and all, didn't deserve the bad break of becoming a Gimp.

He's still a Gimp regardless and trotting around allegedly without his brace is NOT "good news."

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Vander Esch is going to be the MLB, they reported a few times this offseason that Smith is moving to strong OLB.

Right, I'm talking there about the most recent game day roster. The Gimp isn't #2 behind anyone, now or then.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Lets set aside the whole brace/ foot drop thing, and the whole 34th pick in the draft thing for a minute. Too me the even bigger debacle is taking a run and and chase LBer which is what he was at ND and asking him to be a stack and shed LBer in a defense you are trying to improve. Sorry I dont get that for a second, looks to me more like egos trying to validate the pick, and I dont see it working out very well.

Last edited:

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Lets set aside the whole brace/ foot drop thing, and the whole 34th pick in the draft thing for a minute. Too me the even bigger debacle is taking a run and and chase LBer which is what he was at ND and asking him to be a stack and shed LBer in a defense you are trying to improve. Sorry I dont get that for a second, looks to me more like egos trying to validate the pick, and I dont see it working out very well.

Because shucky-dernit he's such a good kid he deserves to be a millionaire.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Probably have to revoke his MENSA membership now.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Shows his dedication. His body is a temple. In shape and ready to perform.

What's it gonna cost us to just cut this fuck and make an example out of him?

We should be able to just revoke his contract, right? Surely there's stipulations in it about drinking and driving? Committing the felony of leaving the scene of a crash?

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
That makes us stupid, which you already knew about our FO.

But he is not #2 behind anyone, he is #1 Mike. Sean Lee is a SAM.

I could have sworn they said the gimp will be moved to SAM and Lee is our WILL. Vander Esch will be the starting MIKE this year.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Dez is laughing his ass off right now thinking to himself “see muthafuckas, this is what you get”

Not like it’s a huge loss but you know that’s what Dez is thinking as he’s standing in the unemployment line

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I could have sworn they said the gimp will be moved to SAM and Lee is our WILL. Vander Esch will be the starting MIKE this year.

Right, asked and answered already.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Dez is laughing his ass off right now thinking to himself “see muthafuckas, this is what you get”

Not like it’s a huge loss but you know that’s what Dez is thinking as he’s standing in the unemployment line

Sure, anything bad happening to Dallas is all that loser has left to bitterly cling to.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score

Maybe Dez and TWILL can go workout with TO.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
NFL network just stated that T Willy was only arrested for public intoxication and that his vehicle was found crashed nearby

So he was not charged with DUI/DWI OR with causing the accident. Just with public intoxication

Interesting

Jeruh must have rolled out his huge checkbook last night. T Willy prolly called him when it happened and said “Big Daddy, I fucked up, I’m gonna need you to fix something for me”

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
NFL network just stated that T Willy was only arrested for public intoxication and that his vehicle was found crashed nearby

So he was not charged with DUI/DWI OR with causing the accident. Just with public intoxication
All of that was in the story linked earlier. Doesn't mean more charges aren't coming. Its possible though doubtful that he loaned his Lambo to the person who actually wrecked. Making him even more dumb than anyone thought.

They found him near his home, riding a "electric bicycle" reportedly.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
They found him near his home, riding a "electric bicycle" reportedly.

Lmao! That’s fucking perfect!!!

God I hope there is DashCam video of his ass trying to get home on his electric bike before the cops showed up!

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Lmao! That’s fucking perfect!!!

God I hope there is DashCam video of his ass trying to get home on his electric bike before the cops showed up!

It sounded like he walked home, then got on the bike.

Cops no doubt scouring security video of the night and interviewing witnesses in bars and such, seeing if they can put him in the car that night. That's how these cases work when the driver successfully vacates the crash scene.

Top Bottom