Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Plenty of zone scouts love this jag too. Another guy Jerry tripped all over himself to throw money at. For the price of filet and Dom we fans are enjoying bologna and tap water.

Paid based on potential and not production. Stupid, stupid contract.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
i have not watched all or nothing in a while but you literally see sean lee breaking shit down for the guys and leading the discussion. i dont know what this room looks like or what the main voice sounds like in other teams defensive meeting rooms, but sean lee knows what the fuck is up at all times.

theres a video of him describing how to tackle marshawn lynch before they played OAK and basically let the team know that you will bounce off him unless you grab a leg and hold on for dear life

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
LOL! Lets get this straight: When Romo was here, he ran meetings, called plays etc. Then we basically have Lee doing the same plus telling coaches they have their heads up their ass. What a shit show, and all the while the wild catter keeps throwing good money after bad on a giant dry hole.

Not true, from jeri's perspective, he's got a gusher.

The salary cap protects him from himself while giving the fans the illusion he's doing all he can and no matter how shitty his performance or record has been on the field, the Cowboys keep printing money overwhelmingly due to the never-ending devotion of the irrational masses of Cowboys fans that would call us fake fans because we have the audacity to point out the obvious that Bozo the clown has a fake nose

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
David Irvin’s gf just posted a shitload of picks of the supposed abuse

Didn’t the just drop the charges?

It looks like he may get suspended regardless

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
I hope "Dak-friendly" includes less empty backfield and "defense knows the play call" and more "they disguised that well".
I won't be holding my breath.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
David Irvin’s gf just posted a shitload of picks of the supposed abuse

Didn’t the just drop the charges?

It looks like he may get suspended regardless

Yes, she released a statement previously that he’s never laid a hand on her and she only said that because she was emotional and mad at him. Also she’s apparently an amateur MMA fighter or does MMA training. I’m not saying he didn’t do it but the whole situation does seem a little suspect. I heard this morning Irving was awarded custody of their kid. Would the judge award him custody if he was seriously suspected of domestic violence?

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I hope "Dak-friendly" includes less empty backfield and "defense knows the play call" and more "they disguised that well".
I won't be holding my breath.

Well remember as to how things were to be Romo-friendly, and Garrett called an empty backfield set against the Eagles, and Romo got smashed? And since that time, Romo was never right afterwards and ended up retiring about a year later?

That empty backfield set is Garrett's "run back home to momma" play. He's not giving that up.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Well remember as to how things were to be Romo-friendly, and Garrett called an empty backfield set against the Eagles, and Romo got smashed? And since that time, Romo was never right afterwards and ended up retiring about a year later?

That empty backfield set is Garrett's "run back home to momma" play. He's not giving that up.

When one has no ability to be creative or actually be innovative its what we get.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yes, she released a statement previously that he’s never laid a hand on her and she only said that because she was emotional and mad at him. Also she’s apparently an amateur MMA fighter or does MMA training. I’m not saying he didn’t do it but the whole situation does seem a little suspect. I heard this morning Irving was awarded custody of their kid. Would the judge award him custody if he was seriously suspected of domestic violence?

The sad thing is even with the law siding in his favor and even awarding him custody of the kid he can still get Zeked and suspended simply because he was accused

It will be interesting to see how it plays out

If the commish suspends two cowboy players for DV when they were never even charged with a crime then all hell is gonna break loose

Reaction score
The sad thing is even with the law siding in his favor and even awarding him custody of the kid he can still get Zeked and suspended simply because he was accused

It will be interesting to see how it plays out

If the commish suspends two cowboy players for DV when they were never even charged with a crime then all hell is gonna break loose

Especially if other players on more politically connected teams remain unpunished.

Top Bottom