Reaction score
"Instead of facebook maybe they should get in that playbook. Maybe they should learn how to rush, catch and block." -- Haley.

Idgit won't be happy with Haley after this!

He could be a member here calling out the harsh truth about this franchise and its culture.

He'd get benched at The Zone.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
BOOM!!!! If Haley isnt careful, he is going to surpass Staubach and Lilly as my favorite Cowboy all time.

Gawd I love it, now go off on jeri for putting up with & causing this shit

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
so many great quotes in that article:

"And then the egos are so big and they're so busy getting on Twitter and Facebook and everything else - maybe they should get in that playbook. Maybe they should learn how to rush, catch and block.

"I tell those guys nobody's scared of them. Ain't nobody in the league scared of y'all. What y'all been doing is listening to people saying you've got the best offensive line in the business. I said who's scared of y'all? Huh? Those little things like that, those intangibles, the attitude you take to the field [matters]. ... I go over there and I watch guys work. I watch them go through drills. They go through three or four drills and they're gassed."

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Classic line.

He should have added something for the coaches also. Like instead of Garrett reading coach quote books and collecting coach autographs he should develop a playbook.

You forgot photo bombing Belichick and Saban.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
gawd damn it, its bad enough to have the albatross of a GM plus coaching deficiencies but these quotes really chap my ass the more I think about them.

No team, regardless of how great their GM or coach is, can win jack shit with this garbage:

I go over there and I watch guys work. I watch them go through drills. They go through three or four drills and they're gassed."

'Man, Jerry built this house for a bunch of damn losers.' And they get mad.

Then again, a great GM & coach wouldn't put up with this garbage. So, yet again, we're back to where we always end up in knowing all problems begin with the pathetic GM which is why nothing ever changes

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
gawd damn it, its bad enough to have the albatross of a GM plus coaching deficiencies but these quotes really chap my ass the more I think about them.

No team, regardless of how great their GM or coach is, can win jack shit with this garbage:

Then again, a great GM & coach wouldn't put up with this garbage. So, yet again, we're back to where we always end up in knowing all problems begin with the pathetic GM which is why nothing ever changes

This franchise has had the reputation since Jimmy left, with only a pause when Parcels was here, of having a country club atmosphere. Haley is the first well known ex player to call em on it. It wont do a thing but but confirms what we already knew. Of course some of the numb nuts at the Zone are calling Haley out for it, the usual idiots flinging feces without the slightest thought that there could be any truth to it.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Idgit won't be happy with Haley after this!

He could be a member here calling out the harsh truth about this franchise and its culture.

He'd get benched at The Zone.

He's too busy sucking Garrett's little, freckled cock.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I’m not sure what thread the partial Charles Haley quote was in but I found a more complete quote and thought I’d post it in this thread because it applies to this coming season

““I don’t think they understand what it takes to win a game,” Haley said, via the Dallas Morning News. “If you want to look back, if that was Coach [Jimmy] Johnson, we would’ve worked harder than we did last year just to repeat that part of it. I don’t see that maturity where guys are doing their own thing out there. When the coach says run 10, you run 15, or you grab your teammates and go run. They took 13-3 for granted and they thought, ‘OK, we’ll win the Super Bowl the next year.’

“I blame everybody. It’s one team and everybody’s together. And that’s the key. I go over there and I tell guys, ‘Man, Jerry built this house for a bunch of damn losers.’ And they get mad. They have to do something about it. I can’t do anything about it, I can’t play. All I can do is give you some knowledge.

“And then the egos are so big and they’re so busy getting on Twitter and Facebook and everything else – maybe they should get in that playbook. Maybe they should learn how to rush, catch and block.

“I tell those guys nobody’s scared of them. Ain’t nobody in the league scared of y’all. What y’all been doing is listening to people saying you’ve got the best offensive line in the business. I said who’s scared of y’all? Huh? Those little things like that, those intangibles, the attitude you take to the field [matters]. . . . I go over there and I watch guys work. I watch them go through drills. They go through three or four drills and they’re gassed.”

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Here's an old gem I just found on my twitter feed.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Eeeee heeee heeee

That was the best part of the entire video/song

But my god that was hard to watch!

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Needless to say, TZS owes me a case of beer for his use of my trademarked " Debacle[sup]TM[/sup] "

Top Bottom