Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

How can he make that call without having played a single pre-season game or going through a full camp? I guess some folks are just predisposed to get cut and can't earn a roster spot. What a joke.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
How can he make that call without having played a single pre-season game or going through a full camp? I guess some folks are just predisposed to get cut and can't earn a roster spot. What a joke.

Stephen is brilliant, here's the video that goes with that quote:

giphy.gif

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
i hope hes talking about cutting chaz green

I just saw an article stating that the Cowboys are putting Chaz up on the trading block

Not sure why, we already have a bag o chips. So we don’t need another one. Because that’s about all we might get for him after his ATL performance from last season and his injury issues this training camp

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

How do you put a record on an O Lineman who gave up 6 sacks in a single game? Or was it 8?

There is no one else to compare that type of performance so it’s going to be hard to set market value on talent like that

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
if dak's safety valve is beasley then at least he has a chance for some RAC yds

witten was lucky if he was falling forward after the catch

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I just saw an article stating that the Cowboys are putting Chaz up on the trading block

Not sure why, we already have a bag o chips. So we don’t need another one. Because that’s about all we might get for him after his ATL performance from last season and his injury issues this training camp

Maybe we get peanuts or pretzels instead of chips

Top Bottom