Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Bailey has missed more kicks in the last two games than the last four seasons (or more) combined

He clearly was brought back from injury way too soon

Reaction score
Bailey is done. Sore leg or not, can't be missing XPs and chip shots inside the 10 yard line. Dude in a wheel chair should make those kicks.

Reaction score
Pederson is playing like Garrett in the season final. That will cost him in the playoffs. I thought only Garrett was that incompetent.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
We barely beat a team that wasn't even trying to win. Whoop dee frickin doo.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
At least with a Cowboy loss I would have gone into the off season happier about the draft

Dustdevil

Practice Squad
Reaction score
At least with a Cowboy loss I would have gone into the off season happier about the draft
Couldn't have done any better than about 15. Can't do any worse than about 20th. Not ideal, but not the end of the world.

Reaction score
Couldn't have done any better than about 15. Can't do any worse than about 20th. Not ideal, but not the end of the world.

Its a poor draft position...but yes, it wasn't going to get much better. I don't think it really helped Garrett one way or the other. Everybody, including Jones knew what he was going in...win or lose.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Pederson is playing like Garrett in the season final. That will cost him in the playoffs. I thought only Garrett was that incompetent.

I thought the only team that could botch a first and goal inside the 5 as bad as us was the Browns until I saw the Bears do it in the last 5 minutes today...

Reaction score
Hey, maybe if Pete Carroll retires from coaching the Cowboys could hire him to help them with player personal he was great at evaluating young players especially on Defense. No way he would coach with Jerry as the GM...But in another position...IF he was paid enough. Interesting guy on the loose.

Dustdevil

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Current up to the minute draft order...

14th Wash 7-9 (0.543)
-------------------------
15th Arizona 7-8 (0.490)
16th LA Charg 8-7 (0.462)
17th Buff 8-7 (0.494)
18th Dallas 9-7 (0.494)
19th Det 9-7 (0.494)
20th Sea 9-6 (0.486)

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Rob Gronkowski Finishes Season With Exactly 69 Catches

by NFL Memes
December 31, 2017

It’s no secret to what Rob Gronkowski’s favorite number is.

The Patriots tight end finished the 2017-2018 season Sunday against the New York Jets with exactly 69 catches.

Coincidence? I think not.

This likely explains when Gronk speared a Bills player in the back of the head earlier in the season to warrant a suspension, with him likely knowing he was on pace to eclipse the 69 catches before the season’s end.

Reaction score
Ole Jerry will spin this "victory" into the great things that are sure to happen next season...just wait fans...we are going to win it all...SOON. Jones is the greatest snakeoil salesman of all time.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Ole Jerry will spin this "victory" into the great things that are sure to happen next season...just wait fans...we are going to win it all...SOON. Jones is the greatest snakeoil salesman of all time.

The way this team played today makes Garrett look plenty bad. Jerry knows it as well as anybody.

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Sometimes, but not always, a few places either way can make a huge difference though. Who remembers the 49ers pinching Jerry Rice from right under our noses in '85?

Top Bottom