Reaction score
Easy. The dreaded Eagles. There is nothing in this game for the Cowboys or Garrett. They let it slide. Garrett claps his way into next season. Unbelievable.

Reaction score
Since I have confirmed that I am inverted with the team I am going to use it to my advantage. I don't want Dallas winning that game. I don't want them winning any more games until Garrett & crew are fired. Therefor, I am picking the:

COWBOYS

Reaction score
Since I have confirmed that I am inverted with the team I am going to use it to my advantage. I don't want Dallas winning that game. I don't want them winning any more games until Garrett & crew are fired. Therefor, I am picking the:

COWBOYS

Amen.

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
COWBOYS.

The Clapper is going to go all out for the hollow, meaningless W against the Eagles backups because he desperately wants to avoid a 4th 8-8 season and be able to point to a winning season as justification for his continued employment..........and all he will have really achieved is to push us down the draft order a handful of places.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Cowboys

...because i flipped a quarter

Godammit im so depressed right now. I need to call my primary to hook me up with some happy pills or something. The offseason is a long ways away.

Last edited:

Dustdevil

Practice Squad
Reaction score
After watching that Eagles/Raiders game, Fate has decided that the Eagles will absolutely crush the Cowboys. Linemen will score touchdowns, onside kicks will be sucessful, Elliot will rush 20 times for 30 yds.

It will be one big party in Philadelphia with dancing drunk people on TV and that idiot Stephen A. Smith will drone on and on for 2 hours fhe next day about this game.

THAT is the way this year will end.

Eagles 42 Cowboys 6.

Reaction score
Cowboys

...because i flipped a quarter

Godammit im so depressed right now. I need to call my primary to hook me up with some happy pills or something. The offseason is a long ways away.

The off season has already started.

Reaction score
COWBOYS.

The Clapper is going to go all out for the hollow, meaningless W against the Eagles backups because he desperately wants to avoid a 4th 8-8 season and be able to point to a winning season as justification for his continued employment..........and all he will have really achieved is to push us down the draft order a handful of places.

You could be right about that. Still think the players lay down on him. They know he is dragging them down.

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
After watching that Eagles/Raiders game, Fate has decided that the Eagles will absolutely crush the Cowboys. Linemen will score touchdowns, onside kicks will be sucessful, Elliot will rush 20 times for 30 yds.

It will be one big party in Philadelphia with dancing drunk people on TV and that idiot Stephen A. Smith will drone on and on for 2 hours fhe next day about this game.

THAT is the way this year will end.

Eagles 42 Cowboys 6.
Those 6 points will be courtesy of 3 Jeff Heath safeties though. Right?

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
So lets see: Meaningless game for Egirls, a chance to make our Cowboys draft pick worse, a chance to get 2018 starters hurt, and chance for the computer with legs to finish with a 9-7 record and spruce up his resume. Hell, gotta be Cowboys

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
So Bb needs to take the Eagles so no ties

Okay, Eagles. I'd feel better about this if they had something to play for. Red no doubt wants to end the season on a high note, and 9-7 will look better than 8-8 to asshole Jerry.

Reaction score
I really believe the Cowboys will lay down for this game. Maybe we will see some of the back up QB Rush and the other young players to see how they do.

Reaction score
I was gonna say REALLY hope your right, but even getting humilated in a meaningless game, Jerry still not ready to have the red tumor surgically removed.

Garrett will want to protect himself and probably push for the sacking of his coordinators. That's his style.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Eagles

Simply because Garrett is still our head coach

It doesn’t matter who is playing for either team

It doesn’t matter who’s resting what starters

It doesn’t matter they neither team has anything more to play for than bragging rights

If Garrett is coaching then we lose

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
COWBOYS.

The Clapper is going to go all out for the hollow, meaningless W against the Eagles backups because he desperately wants to avoid a 4th 8-8 season and be able to point to a winning season as justification for his continued employment
One hundred percent dead on. If we win, get ready for him to puff his chest out and talk about how we finished strong, had a winning record, blah blah blah.

Top Bottom