Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
lol, my bad, that was on my Google News feed and I didnt even notice the date, wtf Google?

It's quite relevant especially now. Just imagine if it were this time last year for that. Jerry's quote in it is priceless too.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
ba2b67fc30ba06994660deda5ec8befb.jpg

LOL

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
You all know this thread won’t be complete until the final post reads “Dez signs with....”

Or

It’s 2019 preseason and the post reads “Dez still can’t find a job”

Those are the two possible outcomes

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
If Dez plays football in an NFL stadium again its gonna be in Roger's flag football game.

Maybe Dez can go play in Canada with Johnny Football.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Not even close. How bout...

"Dez arrested for DWI, crack found in car with an unconscious Twill and two tranny hookers."

And I should have added...

"with an unconscious Twill and two tranny hookers, and his severely beat up mom in the trunk."

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
It was widely reported back then that Ryan was pushing hard for the Cowboys to sign Carr and go up and get Claiborne in the draft.

Did he make the final decision on either? No, obviously not. Did he have an impact on how they ended up here, yes absolutely he did. He reportedly begged Jones and Garrett to invest heavily in the CB position to make his scheme work.

Again, Fat Rob convinced them to trade up and pass on Fletcher Cox.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Hello. Therein lies the problem with a GM that doesnt know what the fuck he is doing. Claiborne had a nice season at LSU before he was drafted but he did not test as an elite athlete, he didnt make plays, and didnt tackle. If they had a GM that watched 5 seconds of film or had a clue at what he was looking at they wouldnt have traded up for Claibone. Add that defenses are built front to back instead of vice/ versa, to take those picks and add them to the front 7 would have been 100% better use of assets.

You forgot that he was also injured when they drafted him and he missed almost all of training camp.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Wasnt Mo lauded by a lot of people? Even saying the best CB to come out of college since Deion? Or is my memory bad?

Yes, he was touted as being the best CB since Deion. Anyone that had watched any LSU games though knew he was even the best CB to come out of LSU within the past 5 years (Patrick Peterson was). Also Fletcher Cox was rated higher. Jerrah thought he was getting an electrifying player though that could also return kicks and punts (like Deion). Instead he drafted the gimp instead or Cox.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Buddy Ryan and his spawns are not near the top of my list of people I like or respect but Id rather have Rob Ryan around than Red.

That’s like saying you’d rather have Hep-C as opposed to AIDS.

Top Bottom