theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
LOL! Wait til that pay cut or release is staring him in the face.

maxdogg

Practice Squad
Reaction score
They have to get rid of him and sign Butler but we all know Jerrah will screw this up.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
They have to get rid of him and sign Butler but we all know Jerrah will screw this up.

Really don't want them to keep Butler. He makes a few plays and has some physical talent, but he's an idiot on the field that the coaches obviously don't trust.

Time to move on from him, Dez and Beasley.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Really don't want them to keep Butler. He makes a few plays and has some physical talent, but he's an idiot on the field that the coaches obviously don't trust.
Orrrrr, obviously they don't want him to outshine Dez so they really don't give him enough reps or crap to work with.

You want to get rid of him and Beasley, the only two speed guys we have on this sloooooooowwwwww offense.

maxdogg

Practice Squad
Reaction score

Time to move on from him, Dez and Beasley.

I disagree Butler is worth keeping but hands of stone dez is not. Another major fail is making lance Lenoir punt returner.
He has great hands and could out preform Beasley if given a chance but the coaches have no effin clue.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I disagree Butler is worth keeping but hands of stone dez is not. Another major fail is making lance Lenoir punt returner.
He has great hands and could out preform Beasley if given a chance but the coaches have no effin clue.

Fuck Lenoir. Switzer has the speed and the moves and the ball security. Lenoir is a fumblebum. Melts when hit.

maxdogg

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Fuck Lenoir. Switzer has the speed and the moves and the ball security. Lenoir is a fumblebum. Melts when hit.

I think your wrong he is no punt returner but is a very good receiver much better than switzer.
But again Carrot top fucked up with him. He has no fucking clue who can do what.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I think your wrong he is no punt returner but is a very good receiver much better than switzer.
But again Carrot top fucked up with him. He has no fucking clue who can do what.

I like guys who can take a hard hit but protect the ball. Lenoir has always been shaky in that regard. Trade the fuck to the Browns.

Switzer proved he can take the heat. He is both speedy and quick. Needs to be on the field same time as Beasley and Zeke. This is if you value some fucking SPEED in the attack.

maxdogg

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I like guys who can take a hard hit but protect the ball. Lenoir has always been shaky in that regard. Trade the fuck to the Browns.

Switzer proved he can take the heat. He is both speedy and quick. Needs to be on the field same time as Beasley and Zeke. This is if you value some fucking SPEED in the attack.
Lenoir was not given a chance he has great hands and could be very good switzer may be also not sure but Lenoir would be gold if they would give him a chance,

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Orrrrr, obviously they don't want him to outshine Dez so they really don't give him enough reps or crap to work with.

You want to get rid of him and Beasley, the only two speed guys we have on this sloooooooowwwwww offense.

Beasley is a speed guy? WTF? LOL

Butler is the epitome of a guy that needs to be replaced. Makes 1 dumbass play for every good play he makes.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Lenoir was not given a chance he has great hands and could be very good switzer may be also not sure but Lenoir would be gold if they would give him a chance,

I'm not sure why you think Lenoir wasn't given a chance. He was a training camp body that earned a spot on the practice squad, and late in the season was called up to the active roster. He's getting a chance.

Noah Brown and Ryan Switzer were guys that SHOULD have been given more opportunities, but weren't.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score

He has proven he folds like a cheap deck chair when hit.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Ok well I guess we will see what happens with him.
Did the boys keep him ? From what I have seen he is still on the team.

Might have gone back to the PS I'm not too sure. Cannot at all understand what people see with this guy. On top of everything else he's just dumb too.

We cut him and then he cleared waivers. Which means 31 other teams know what I know. If he were worth a fuck at all someone else would have signed him away when we exposed him to the waiver wire.

It's not like he's some speed demon either, he runs a 4.7 40.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Might have gone back to the PS I'm not too sure. Cannot at all understand what people see with this guy. On top of everything else he's just dumb too.

We cut him and then he cleared waivers. Which means 31 other teams know what I know. If he were worth a fuck at all someone else would have signed him away when we exposed him to the waiver wire.

It's not like he's some speed demon either, he runs a 4.7 40.

I think you must be confusing him with someone else. When we cut him it was at final cutdowns of training camp/preseason, and we signed him to the PS. At the end of the season we signed him to the active roster and he is still on the team.

I also don't recall him doing anything dumb, did he do something I don't remember seeing in the news?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I think you must be confusing him with someone else. When we cut him it was at final cutdowns of training camp/preseason, and we signed him to the PS. At the end of the season we signed him to the active roster and he is still on the team.

I also don't recall him doing anything dumb, did he do something I don't remember seeing in the news?

He was cut and cleared waivers, which means nobody else wanted him. I didn't say we cut him at all after that. I haven't checked to see if he's on the active roster or the PS.

He's displayed his dumbness on the field.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
He was cut and cleared waivers, which means nobody else wanted him. I didn't say we cut him at all after that. I haven't checked to see if he's on the active roster or the PS.

He's displayed his dumbness on the field.

He's on our roster right now.

What dumbness did he display exactly? I remember him fumbling a punt or two early in preseason, but he had a good game vs the Colts and then had a really good game vs Oakland. He also scored a couple of tds and had a big play or two.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
in preseason, but he had a good game vs the Colts and then had a really good game vs Oakland. He also scored a couple of tds and had a big play or two.
In preseason, against scrubs.
What dumbness did he display exactly?
Bad choices on both fumbles, showed he's just dumb.

Again, what is the thing on this piece of shit exactly? Why does he have so many fans? Undrafted, nothing special at all about him. He even LOOKS stupid.

I don't get it.

Top Bottom