NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
I hope wherever Dez goes that he has a great year. An absolutely great year that makes Red look like more of a fool than he already is.

Ragnar

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I am betting on the Redskins. The Giants and Saints do not have the cap room to sign him unless he is willing to play on the cheap. The Redskins, Cards, Packers, all have the money to pay him.

I don't know why people get upset over stuff like this. The dude is about money like 99% of the players in the NFL. Throw in an inflated ego and it gets worse. I'm not blaming him completely because I know what it takes to be a WR, and much of it is out of his control. But at the same time I know his main interest is not the team, fans, or anything else besides himself. So I really don't care if he's gone.

Last edited:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I hope wherever Dez goes that he has a great year. An absolutely great year that makes Red look like more of a fool than he already is.

Garrett is an idiot, but it isn't his fault they cut the guy.

Dez EARNED being cut. It has nothing to do with Garrett.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Is he going to stop dropping passes, running bad routes and acting up on the sideline?

If not, then nothing will be different.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score

Yeah I love how the Dez worshipers like to talk about his great years but seem to forget who his HC was during all that. If Ginger gets blamed for Dez being gone then he gets credit for the "great" stuff from Dez.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah I love how the Dez worshipers like to talk about his great years but seem to forget who his HC was during all that. If Ginger gets blamed for Dez being gone then he gets credit for the "great" stuff from Dez.

Yep, and most of those people post at CZ.

Like I said place is loaded with 100% retards.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
He's done. He brings nothing to the table that 31 other teams don't already have or can't get cheap with a rookie, and without his idiot infantile mentality.

Are you saying he'll be unemployed?

Reaction score

It's clear there isn't that much interest in him, or he would have been snatched up the moment he was released. He's going to get signed eventually, but at a far lower price tag.

Then again, the league looks to be moving away from head cases and trouble makers. Just ask Eric Reid and Colon Kaeperdick.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

His great years?

You mean all.....

Errr....both of them? LOL

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score

Garrett is an idiot and Im sure he wanted Dez gone. And yes Dez earned it but at the same time Id like to see Dez do well somewhere else because it would look bad on Garrett.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Garrett is an idiot and Im sure he wanted Dez gone. And yes Dez earned it but at the same time Id like to see Dez do well somewhere else because it would look bad on Garrett.

I don't see how it would look bad on Garrett. It isn't like he was unproductive here, he had 3 bigtime seasons and is the alltime team leader in receiving TD's

Honestly if he goes elsewhere and has a blow up yr it fully enhances the belief that he was a mammoth slacker the past 3 seasons since getting paid.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score

It wouldn't surprise me at all if he doesn't get signed to another NFL team as a player.

No telling re: employment overall. I hear Starbucks is hiring black people now in response to their recent gaffe.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I don't see how it would look bad on Garrett. It isn't like he was unproductive here, he had 3 bigtime seasons and is the alltime team leader in TD's

Honestly if he goes elsewhere and has a blow up yr it fully enhances the belief that he was a mammoth slacker the past 3 seasons since getting paid.

DING!

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
And yes Dez earned it but at the same time Id like to see Dez do well somewhere else because it would look bad on Garrett.
Why? Is that team going make him learn the playbook, how to run routes, and miraculously reverse his physical decline? BTW there were strong rumors when Dez came out of OSU that he was illiterate. Everything I have seen in the interim makes me believe that could very well be the case.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Hey Ochoa, you fucking 'tard. It isn't that difficult. They were obviously trying to trade the guy, and found ZERO takers. They probably also want to ensure they were comfortable with whatever remaining options they had (mostly via draft) to bring in a suitable replacement. I suspect they got to that point after concluding all the official visits and private workouts they had.

Here it is 5 days after this "elite" player was released, and not one team has made an offer or even set up a visit.

Plus, if the piece of shit gets "hurt" during the OTA we're stuck with him and his fucking 16 mil for the year. We HAD to avoid him ever suiting up again.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Not only that, but they probably didn't want anymore of the destructive personality swaying any more players or distracting them from actually trying to do the right things.

Top Bottom