dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah if he beasts it it'll be for his potential NEW team.

I'm still not convinced he'll be here for 2018 to be honest.

If they ended up with someone like Calvin Ridley in round one, Dez still might be gone.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I'm still not convinced he'll be here for 2018 to be honest.

If they ended up with someone like Calvin Ridley in round one, Dez still might be gone.
He will be here at least until June 1st, after that all bets are off. We save 12 mil cap money by cutting him after that with only a 4 mil dead money hit.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

As disturbing as that call was, I'm not so sure we could have held off Rodgers with our D. The most BS call next to the Dez non-catch had to be overturning Witten's first down catch in the Seattle playoff loss in 2006. The line judge made the 1st down spot and call. He was right there looking at the play but, somehow, the call was overturned by a camera angle behind the receiver. There was absolutely no inconclusive evidence to overturn that spot.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
and if murray didnt fumble, dallas wouldve likely scored again and rodgers/gb wouldve had a much harder time w/ their comeback

its just a pic to show you how they would rule that (infamous) example , which is pretty much how a catch should be interpreted. if he caught the fuckin ball, he caught the fuckin ball. in other words they gotta stop tryin to circumcise a mosquito w/ all the replays

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Annnnnd it's exactly how it was called, on the field. Immediately. The original call was correct. Down by contact inside the one-yard line, first and goal Dallas.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
in other WR news,

twill had offseason surgery on a broken foot

and liekly will miss time

i hope hurns, switzer, beasley, brown, the other new guy, and anybody else not #83 starts to ball out and bury his ass on the depth chart

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I wish they would go back to the old days. If you get your hands on the ball, then come up with the ball in your hands at the end of the play it’s a catch. Nice and simple. You can bobble it, you can juggle it, whatever, but you must end up with it at the end of the play.

If you catch it then the ball pops out as you hit the ground then it’s a fumble

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
in other WR news,

i hope hurns, switzer, beasley, brown, the other new guy, and anybody else not #83 starts to ball out and bury his ass on the depth chart

now we're stuck with the motherfucker. no one will trade for a guy with a bum foot. :brick

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
now we're stuck with the motherfucker. no one will trade for a guy with a bum foot. :brick

well maybe if dallas gets in on the handicapped hype train

JPP just got traded and hes got 1 hand

that college kid from UCF has 1 hand and is getting crazy combine #s, prob get drafted somewhere

twill has 1 leg and no hands so anything else possible if theres a niche for it

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
in other WR news,

What did he do?

Trip over the stacks of cash he didn’t earn?

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
well maybe if dallas gets in on the handicapped hype train

JPP just got traded and hes got 1 hand

that college kid from UCF has 1 hand and is getting crazy combine #s, prob get drafted somewhere

twill has 1 leg and no hands so anything else possible if theres a niche for it

My prediction is the UCF kid gets drafted by Dallas in the 2nd round.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
My prediction is the UCF kid gets drafted by Dallas in the 2nd round.

I am not aware of the Cowboys showing interest but it would not shock me to see the Cowboys draft him anywhere after round 3. The publicity factor always matters with Jerry.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Top Bottom