yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Speaking of which, Idgit has become the new Hostile. The guy is literally the only person at the zone still claiming Garrett is a good coach, but he is too narcissistic to admit he is wrong. Most of his posts basically allude to how kuch smarter he is than everybody.

yeah, I've noticed that.

Pride is a powerful drug

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
a1c321e9e076e66057ed7629559d3f22.png

Ragnar

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Why would Cleveland want Dez? Don't they already have some pretty good WRs on that team? Did someone get hurt or suspended?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Why would Cleveland want Dez? Don't they already have some pretty good WRs on that team? Did someone get hurt or suspended?

Nothing in the article linked backs Scot's hyperbole. There us zero indication that anyone is seriously considering signing Desmond. The idiot article even refers to the nonexistent "Dez Sweepstakes."

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Nothing in the article linked backs Scot's hyperbole. There us zero indication that anyone is seriously considering signing Desmond. The idiot article even refers to the nonexistent "Dez Sweepstakes."

Dez Sweepstakes, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

More like a big broom sweeping Dez out of the NFL

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Gordon is on a pre-camp "prep" in his recovery process. Seems to be something rehab does now. Browns posted him as "failed to report" so they can make roster moves that comply with the CBA.
Coleman will reportedly take Gordon's place in practice.
As mentioned, this is just pro Dez propaganda.
Might they bring Dez in? Sure.
Seems from Browns statements Dez would be a camp body, not somebody they are pursuing.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

I never stated they were seriously considering anything

I said they were interested. The article states they considered signing Dez. That shows interest.

My reason for posting this article is because I would find it hilarious if Dez actually went to Cleveland.

It wasn’t posted because I or anyone for that matter believed he may sign there. He has already stated he will only sign with a team that’s a potential contender. 0-16 is certainly not a contender for anything

Last edited:

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I never stated they were seriously considering anything
And, no one claimed you did.

I said they were interested. The article states they considered signing Dez. That shows interest.
The "article" lies, draws a false conclusion. The author even contradicts himself, says, "this is not a declaration of interest" right there in the first sentence of the third paragraph. Here is what the Brown GM actually said:

"I have had the chance to be around Dez," Dorsey said. "I have known Dez. I got a chance when he was down there at Lutken, Texas. I actually went to his workout and got a chance to meet him down there. I know what kind of person he is and what makes him. He is a very talented player. Have we had discussions about Dez Bryant? Yeah. It's natural. You are going to have discussions like that. Now we will see what comes to fruition in the next couple of days but we talked about it. You have to talk about these things. I have talked about a lot of players. There is a whole list of players that we have been talking about as a staff."

There is literally, nothing there. They had discussions about Dez. So do we. There is nothing even remotely there in what the guy said, about signing him. It's a false claim.

It wasn’t posted because I or anyone for that matter believed he may sign there.
And again, no one ever said you believed that.
I would find it hilarious if Dez actually went to Cleveland.
It wouldn't even be worth an eye roll. It would merely be another monumentally stupid Cleveland move.

Here's another idiot fanboi speculation comment, from the "article."

the better Bryant plays in 2018, the more he stands to cash in next spring.
THIS is hilarious. Never mind that had he played well last season, he would still have his job and not be a free agent.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Had Dez played well in any year since his contract year he might still have his job with the Cowboys.

I would love to see his sideline hissy fits and outbursts in Cleveland since according to Dez they all stemmed from “wanting to win” and when the team doesn’t win he gets his panties in a bunch.

0-16 would be a good look for Dez on the sidelines

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
This is just some hilarious shit here.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Stephen is a tool and a typical excuse maker. In order to prop up Dak, he has to knock Dez. Neither had a good year. Get over it and move on because Dez is right. The play calling sucks ass and has for years.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Go to the 10 minute mark where Demarco Murray discusses Garrett and, later, Dez. Just more verification of what we already know.

[video]https://youtu.be/LQyQUB6bI5E[/video]

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Go to the 10 minute mark where Demarco Murray discusses Garrett and, later, Dez. Just more verification of what we already know.

[video]https://youtu.be/LQyQUB6bI5E[/video]

really good interview and I bet you Murray was holding back big time

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Dez said:
Shut up dude.. you are on the payroll
Just like YOU did when you were on the payroll. If you really wanted to win so badly, why did you stay MUM in meetings for years, or just sit there like a 6th grader pouting, wrapped in your hoodie in meetings like we all saw on the Amazon program? Why did we never see you telling them all this stuff when you could have and should have? We never even heard that you said anything like what you're saying now. It's sour grapes, unemployed crack-baby.
Dodger12 said:
Dez is right. The play calling sucks ass and has for years.
I agree he is right, and he could have/should have been saying so. But he was just there to collect the checks.

Top Bottom