dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Dumbass Zoners acting like their puppy died or something.

"poor Dez!!!!!!"

"I feel so awful for him"

"I'm just so over football"

Reaction score
Tough break for Dez. I guess the Cowboys curse follows some guys around even after they get paroled from Jerryville.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Tough break for Dez. I guess the Cowboys curse follows some guys around even after they get paroled from Jerryville.

It wasn't a curse, it was poor nutrition/hydration maintenance and likely insufficient workout routine.

Went from sitting around on the couch for months, tweeting idiocies, to suddenly trying to make sharp cuts for the first time in two years at least.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It wasn't a curse, it was poor nutrition/hydration maintenance and likely insufficient workout routine.

Went from sitting around on the couch for months, tweeting idiocies, to suddenly trying to make sharp cuts for the first time in two years at least.

Ruthless i like it

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Ruthless i like it
Just remembering my old track coach's sage advice. BUT THEN I did a little research and found the real issue.
Factors that increase the likelihood of Achilles tendonitis and other tendon problems include:

Wearing high heels regularly can shorten the Achilles tendon, making it more prone to injury

But seriously, there's a long list of risk factors there, including stuff my old track coach said.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
You guys are hard on Dez. I dont wish him any ill will or rejoice in his plight. Guy has a 2 cent brain, was enabled by Jerry for years and no coach.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
I dropped by the Zone and the Bernie Sanders supporters over there are speculating on whether or not Dez will get a ring if the Saints win the Super Bowl.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
At least we don’t have to listen to the old catch phrase “Dez caught it” anymore

We can now replace it with Dez tore it!

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
You guys are hard on Dez. I dont wish him any ill will or rejoice in his plight. Guy has a 2 cent brain, was enabled by Jerry for years and no coach.

Yeah.... Hard on millionaire divas. Imagine that.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
With the way the Saints are playing Dez might get himself a SB Ring without ever taking a snap for them

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Yeah.. That's what he says when he's getting NO interest.

This istn the tweet I was talking about but its recent like today;

Dez Bryant

@DezBryant

·
2h

I’ve been a fan since I’ve been able 2 understand the game of football.... me not playing right now is my choice... & u sound completely dumb...u h8 ur life just be honest ...don’t bring that negative energy this way... I’m in 1 room watching the game on 4 screens life is gr8

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Dez Bryant

@DezBryant

·
Nov 20

I really shouldn’t be having conversations with y’all... y’all wouldn’t understand anyway..... on my beautiful babies I could care less if I played football again...I could be suited up right now and I’m not because its my choice.. big difference

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Dez Bryant

@DezBryant

·
1h

Coach Garrett need to have a sit down with John Harbaugh and learn how to relate better with his black players..... it’s hard to win whenever you got a divided organization I 100% don’t believe coach is racist... he can’t relate

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Coach Garrett need to have a sit down with John Harbaugh and learn how to relate better with his black players..... it’s hard to win whenever you got a divided organization I 100% don’t believe coach is racist... he can’t relate
Strange this "important issue" didn't come out until the paychecks from Dallas stopped coming?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Repeat-worthy. "Ballad of Dezmond Fitzgerald."
So far:

The legend lives on from the Walmart on down
Of the big 88 they call Desmond
Dez after all never drops any balls
And always says 'yo throw it to me'

With a childish tirade and the yelling at coach
This is how Dez shows his "passion"
But opponents all know just how much Dez blows
When their words take him out of the ac-tion!

With a load of BS and throwing up the X
It's clear that his fat head is empty
And the ball gets caught by the defender too well
When Dez checks his route up way early

Dez was the pride of the Cowboys side
Both in Dallas and in Oklahoma
As the big wideouts go, he was dumber than most
Which is what made him per-fect for Jer-ry!

Sal Monella

Man among boys
Reaction score
10509153.jpg

Dallas Cowboys head coach Jason Garrett was going about his business preparing for a conservative game plan he will implement against the Buffalo Bills on Thanksgiving.

That’s when the embattled head coach took even more heat from former Cowboys star receiver Dez Bryant.

One day after Bryant blasted Garrett’s coaching style, the free-agent pass-catcher was at it again.

It came immediately after the Rams decided to run it on third-and-13 against the Baltimore Ravens on “Monday Night Football.”

Bryant figured the timing was never better to go after Garrett once again.

Top Bottom