MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
There's already tons of memes going around the innertubes with different stuff photoshopped on the perp's van. Dez is stupid enough to believe the joke is real.

Yea he’s not exactly the brightest crayon in the box.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Saints are in contract negotiations with Dez

Saints are negotiating with Dez

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Per Rotoworld

NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reports the Saints and free agent Dez Bryant are "in negotiations" on a contract.

Per Pelissero, "all signs are pointing that way" regarding the two sides reaching an agreement, even though Bryant left New Orleans already. Brandon Marshall and Kamar Aiken also worked out for the Saints, but neither is expected to get the job. Bryant would simply be a member of the supporting cast for Drew Brees. If signed, he would be hard to trust as anything more than a WR3.

Source: Tom Pelissero on Twitter

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
whatever

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Unconfirmed reports Norleans has signed Dez. Would be funny if their season immediately went down the shitter.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I already told you, AND answered this question, when I predicted he wouldn't be signed. Shortly after he was cut.

Receivers who intentionally drop passes because they are butthurt little bitches don't get signed. Ask Terrell Owens.

I told you, I told you, three or two times! LOL

The Saints say hello

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I figured someone would eventually sign him. I just expected it to be a team that was close to the playoffs much later in the year and needed to replace an injured #1

He said he wanted to go to a team that was in the hunt for the SB and they played the Cowboys

He got his wish

I hope he destroys us and wins a SB. Just to shit in Jeruh’s punch bowl

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Best chance for a SB ring is to get away from Red and Jerry. Just ask Ware.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Best chance for a SB ring is to get away from Red and Jerry. Just ask Ware.

It’s not the best chance

It’s the only chance as long as Jeruh and Garrett are still in charge

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
7edc60a0eeb5914b124401e5a4494023.jpg

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Guess he wont get to the drop the potential game winning TD in the Super Bowl after all.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I certainly would not wish this on him, but the FO finally did something right and like a broken clock being right twice a day, got rid of him before he could break down on their dime.

Top Bottom