Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
You guys still going back and forth over a mostly washed up WR who wont do shit at his next very brief landing spot.
Can we please get back to critiquing the shit that we still actually have to deal with.
This is a thread about Dez Bryant. That is why we are commenting about Dez Bryant, in this thread.

There are other threads for the other stuff. This is message board 101, threads are topical.:smile1

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
This is a thread about Dez Bryant. That is why we are commenting about Dez Bryant, in this thread.

There are other threads for the other stuff. This is message board 101, threads are topical.:smile1

yes

forum rules mandate that you rub the thread topically until the dont want to talk about dez anymore

Reaction score
DEZ IS CUT REACTION...

Last edited by a moderator:

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Dez had speed.

Speed was not Dez's game. Hands, toughness and catch radius was his game. When Dez started dropping a bunch of balls last year, that sealed his fate.

Nobody's ever said he was slow. But he definitely did NOT have elite, blazing speed. Nobody's ever been afraid of his speed. It's simply never been one of his tools and never been a calling card.

He had ADEQUATE speed.

Exactly......

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The link seems to work now...I was trying to get the vid on site....I must be doing something wrong!

gamewatcher

if you are reading this

dont touch it just leave it alone i will fix it

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
yes

forum rules mandate that you rub the thread topically until the dont want to talk about dez anymore
:lol

In addition, we have a Dez thread. This is the Dez thread. The piece of shit deserves exactly one thread.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
wtf kinda super mod are you

I was going to search for the Tweet and fix the link but I'd be doing Gamewatcher an injustice. He needs to learn this stuff, kind of like Dez has to learn the route tree, or GW will get cut. It's a cold world man.........

Last edited:

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Dez Bryant has seen a reduction in catchable targets over the past three seasons
That's a Dez thing. He can't get open. Williams has that coveted 70 percent somehow, and no one would argue he has better hands. He does get separation though and doesn't freelance routes. Dak and Dez never developed any chemistry and Dez is an aging player in decline.

Ragnar

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Nobody's ever said he was slow. But he definitely did NOT have elite, blazing speed. Nobody's ever been afraid of his speed. It's simply never been one of his tools and never been a calling card.

He had ADEQUATE speed.

I agree he was no Cliff Branch, but he had speed. I don't believe he even has adequate speed now.

Top Bottom