Reaction score

No owner, excluding ole Jerry boy, will sign Bryant to a huge deal. He is aging, oft injured, under achieving and high maintenance. That's a hard sell when it comes to half wit sizzle players.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
No owner, excluding ole Jerry boy, will sign Bryant to a huge deal. He is aging, oft injured, under achieving and high maintenance. That's a hard sell when it comes to half wit sizzle players.

Somebody will be stupid enough to pay him. Or desperate enough

Hell Jerry would probably extend his contract when it’s up even if he keeps performing the way he has lately

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
those are the ugliest fucking shoes ive ever seen and theyre prob worth more than my F150

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I found this stat on the NFL app in an article about tight window catches. Apparently Dez was third in the league in what they consider tight window catches

Which is strange considering he led the league in drops
a50c2479d57a14174e7c774fef4c55b6.jpg

Dak Prescott, Matthew Stafford among top 10 tight-window QBs - NFL.com

And apparently Dak led the league in tight window throws

Terrance mcclain

Spectator
Reaction score
I like dez but have always felt he was overrated. He use to disappear and struggle when romo was qb. Hopefully the cownboys draft his replacement this year. The cowboys need to move on from h and t will

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I like dez
Why? What is there about him, to like? Beat up his own mom, and is just a selfish little fit throwing child when it comes to football, would rather win the war of words with defenders than shut them up with performance, he is dumber than a fucking box of rocks and has not taken the time or done the work to master his craft, he's just like any other entitled little bitchboy.

There's nothing to like about him at all.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Why? What is there about him, to like? Beat up his own mom, and is just a selfish little fit throwing child when it comes to football, would rather win the war of words with defenders than shut them up with performance, he is dumber than a fucking box of rocks and has not taken the time or done the work to master his craft, he's just like any other entitled little bitchboy.

He really is fucking retarded, but then again he's a crack-baby, so there's that. He hasn't done shit since he got paid, and I think its funny people can't get past their love for the BBC to see that.

Terrance mcclain

Spectator
Reaction score

You're right. . I'm definitely tired of his childish antics , especially with what he did during the Seattle game. I remember someone said he has trouble following directions on how to cook poptarts

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
You're right. . I'm definitely tired of his childish antics , especially with what he did during the Seattle game. I remember someone said he has trouble following directions on how to cook poptarts
LOL

Yeah I never bought into the narrative about his "hard life." It's just victimology and he's never risen above it.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
He really is fucking retarded, but then again he's a crack-baby, so there's that. He hasn't done shit since he got paid, and I think its funny people can't get past their love for the BBC to see that.

Alleged crack baby.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I also think this is what will happen with Dez
Unfortunately you're probably right. This piece of shit gets another multi-million dollar signing bonus and another couple of years on his deal. Jerry would never want to part with him.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
case has been made for and against dez

what sticks out the most to me is the stretch of games dallas played (and won) w/o dez a couple years ago. but, that team also had more creative play calling. but then again, when dez came back, he was lighting it up

dez can help you win if you use him right. but worth the money he's making?? no not really.

would be so great if a team like seattle would just give dallas earl thomas for dez and maybe a couple helicopters and we can all move on

Top Bottom