Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
247Sports

Well the good news is that my Dez Cowboys Jersey is just as worthless as it was yesterday

Apparently he is going to be designated a pre-June 1st cut

Last edited:

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I would've cut him after the draft. I don't want them to reach for a WR in the first round if they don't have to.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Some team will pay him his $16 mils this year. Or more!
He better hope so because he is probably flat broke, and if somebody is foolish enough to do that, he'll be in the exact same position next spring.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
I dont see him getting $16 million. He will probably be productive somewhere else where a coaching staff can utilize what he has left. That wasnt gonna happen in Dallas. We need players that can carry the coaching staff. Other places coaches are difference makers.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
the TV's going out the window if that happens

Jerry doesnt have the brains or finesse to pull this off: But if he could trade back to 23 and get one of NE's 2nd rounders, then get DJ Moore, Settle and Corbett in the 2nd, the rest would be gravy, even as bad as we need LBs. More likely scenario is Jerry gets fleeced to move up to 8 by the Bears and drafts Ridley. But hey, think of all that face time.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Sigh. Anybody remember that Looney Tunes cartoon from the 60's with the big bad wolf. I'll huff and puff, and blow your house down.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
6808be6600b0bf4a02885e9c80f48617.jpg

Well Dez went straight to his Whiney little bitch ass MO again

I would expect no less from him. He will be welcomed in Washington or Philly by Monday. LOL

Ragnar

Practice Squad
Reaction score
If Dez goes to the Patriots, watch out. I like Dez. I don't think he's worth the 16.5M cap hit, but I think the Patriots could use him a lot more than we can. They have a better system, better coaching, almost better everything. But will almost most certainly happen is he'll go to the Browns or 49ers.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Yes. If he wants to win. The Patriots and Packers could probably sign him. But neither can afford to overpay him. The Saints would have a bit more trouble.

If he just wants money the Browns and 49ers are the places to go. They are both up and coming and can use a WR like him for a year or two. And both those teams have ridiculous cap space because they carried over almost 60M from last season.

I meant if he was smart he would take a vet min deal for 1 year to play with an elite QB like Brees, Rodgers, or Brady who can get him the ball where he likes getting it.

Based on his tweets though he’s clearly too stupid to realize that would be best for his career. He’d rather go to Washington or New York and suck, just to spite the Cowboys.

He’s also to stupid to realize that is part of the reason he isn’t on the team anymore. He lets his emotions control him instead of putting that aside and making the best decision for himself. Idiot.

Ragnar

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I meant if he was smart he would take a vet min deal for 1 year to play with an elite QB like Brees, Rodgers, or Brady who can get him the ball where he likes getting it.

Based on his tweets though he’s clearly too stupid to realize that would be best for his career. He’d rather go to Washington or New York and suck, just to spite the Cowboys.

He’s also to stupid to realize that is part of the reason he isn’t on the team anymore. He lets his emotions control him instead of putting that aside and making the best decision for himself. Idiot.

I'm really not arguing with you. I think it's about pride for him. What will he do now? Look to show the Cowboys he's worth the money and go to the highest bidder? Or go somewhere that he can win for a smaller paycheck? I honestly don't know.

I'm just glad they didn't cut him post June. I didn't think they would anyway.

Last edited:

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I love it

The NFL network is showing Dez highlights from last season. Which includes his drops and the balls that hit him in the hands then bounced off and were intercepted!

Classic. LOL

Apparently Dez said “I’ll see you twice this year” as he walked out of the Star

So he wants to stay in the NFC East

The good thing about that is at least our defenses INT numbers will increase this season if that happens

Last edited:

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Sigh. Anybody remember that Looney Tunes cartoon from the 60's with the big bad wolf. I'll huff and puff, and blow your house down.

You didnt have your edge huh?

Well that makes you a piece of shit, the team paid you to have an edge and more, you admitted to it being lacking and now you're upset that you just got cut??

That's why his sorry ass is no longer in Big D and shouldn't have been after his rookie deal.

Just goes to show how no good deed goes unpunished and why the dumbass owner needs to quit running a halfway houses for millionaires who only resent him when the money train finally gets cut off

No wonder jeri loved Dez, jackasses of a feather flock together

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
If Dez goes to the Patriots, watch out. I like Dez. I don't think he's worth the 16.5M cap hit, but I think the Patriots could use him a lot more than we can. They have a better system, better coaching, almost better everything. But will almost most certainly happen is he'll go to the Browns or 49ers.

but Dez will still be stupid and that'll rule him out and undermine any chance of success were they to take a flyer on him

Top Bottom