theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Just curious, why is it when people expect you to earn your money, you dont and they call you out, are considered haters?

Reaction score
Just curious, why is it when people expect you to earn your money, you dont and they call you out, are considered haters?

Because the soul of a fanboy is empty. They project and invest much of their self worth in the thing they are a fan of. When another person comes along and tells the truth, the fanboy takes it as a personal insult. They are willing to not only eat that shit sandwich, they are also willing to argue tooth n nail to defend why it was the best decision ever. Their self worth depends upon it.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
In preseason, against scrubs.
Bad choices on both fumbles, showed he's just dumb.

Again, what is the thing on this piece of shit exactly? Why does he have so many fans? Undrafted, nothing special at all about him. He even LOOKS stupid.

I don't get it.

Define "so many fans"

I don't recall anyone mentioning his name all yr until just now (and that was one poster)

He's camp fodder for 2018, might be destined for PS again

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Define "so many fans"

I don't recall anyone mentioning his name all yr until just now (and that was one poster)

He's camp fodder for 2018, might be destined for PS again
You may have forgotten that our Boy Scot was singing his praises during the season. That's two fans and it's 400.6874 percent more than Lenoir deserves.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
well during preseason, he was catching a lot of lasers from cooper rush

cooper rush will make any WR look like jerry rice

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Because these athletes have had their asses kissed and pampered for so long, they take any criticism as "hating."

Look at the way Jerry has protected and coddled Dez since he's been here. It's one of Jerry's favorite things to have his players love him, especially ones from troubled childhoods.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
You may have forgotten that our Boy Scot was singing his praises during the season. That's two fans and it's 400.6874 percent more than Lenoir deserves.

I barely remember this guy

Wtf are you talking about?

I might have said he looked good (when he did) but then wrote him off after he bobbled a punt. Or was it two that he bobbled? I can’t remember

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I barely remember this guy

Wtf are you talking about?

I might have said he looked good (when he did) but then wrote him off after he bobbled a punt. Or was it two that he bobbled? I can’t remember
I think we had this same convo about him even then. It just seems familiar.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I’m not sure what all the fuss is about with this guy anyway

He’s not replacing Dez, hell he is barely on the team. So who cares

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I’m not sure what all the fuss is about with this guy anyway

He’s not replacing Dez, hell he is barely on the team. So who cares

I remember the deal now, you were saying he would be gone to another team if we cut him. You thought he was all that and a bag of chips. Then when he cleared waivers like I predicted, then we signed him to our PS like I predicted, you clammed up about him.

Then quickly forgot him, which is good.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Meh

He’s a scrub who will remain a scrub.

Or.....

He replaces Butler as the useless 6th WR on the team who might get one play every other game

Either way, I don’t see him making much of a difference

As for me clamming up about him that would probably be because he fell back into obscurity never to be heard from again

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
As for me clamming up about him that would probably be because he fell back into obscurity never to be heard from again
He never came out of obscurity. Therefore no way to fall back into it.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
On another note, the competition committee says today what anyone with a ten cent head could see in 2014, Dez caught the ball vs Green Bay

Even Stevie Wonder could see that shit.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
On another note, the competition committee says today what anyone with a ten cent head could see in 2014, Dez caught the ball vs Green Bay

Even Stevie Wonder could see that shit.

Yeah that was Mara himself, I read.

As I always said, the official on the field made the right call: completed pass, down by contact at the one-foot line.

Top Bottom