That meme is correct

But not for targets, it’s for catches

He scored 6 TD’s on 69 catches which is 11.5

But it’s not for every attempt or pass thrown his way

It’s one TD for every 11.5 catches

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
And in an off season that has been full of strokes of genius type moves, according to Fisher they are not planning on getting rid of Dez.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Fish is so awesomely connected.

Him saying this makes me think its almost a sure thing they ARE thinking about maybe moving on from Dez.

Bay10

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I know they aren't going to get rid of Dez. Jerry would never do that because 88 sells alot of jerseys, so who cares about the results on the field. Honestly, I think Dez could still be a productive wr in the right system with a qb that could hit the broadside of a barn. His play obviously doesn't match his production so take a huge pay cut or hit the road.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Fish is so awesomely connected.

Him saying this makes me think its almost a sure thing they ARE thinking about maybe moving on from Dez.

When asked about Dez status a couple games before the end of the season Jerry was non committal. Every move this off season so far has been so spectacularly idiotic that to bring Dez back at same rate of pay would be par for the course. Because we all know if it hadnt been for that darn Roger Goodell, we'd be playing in the NFC championship game this weekend, AmIright?

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
In his 8th season, Dez still relies solely on athleticism. He pisses and moans all the time and hasn't produced in 3 years. Whether or not he's on the roster, the team needs to seek out a #1 WR.

Bay10

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Fisher is a bitch. He's just as bad as Mick Spagonkiloaff however you spell thats idiot homers name.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Dez would possibly make a decent #2 but he is no longer (and hasn’t been in years) a #1 WR

We need someone with some speed as the #1

Reaction score
Bryant is done in Dallas and he knows it. He needs to go so the offense can take the next steps toward a playoff run.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I’m sure what you meant to say was “Dez is done in Dallas and everyone knows it besides Dez and the front office”

Reaction score
Dez is just another receiver anymore. I used to love watching Dez play. Been a long time since I've been able to say that.

Reaction score
I’m sure what you meant to say was “Dez is done in Dallas and everyone knows it besides Dez and the front office”

I wouldn't be too sure about that. The FO won't bring him back at his present pay even if he does sell at lot of jersey's. Bryant has to know if only because his handlers will spell it out for him. Can't see Stephen keeping him around.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Plenty of great players in dallas (and across the league) have restructured to accomodate the team,,,whether they just had a down year or not.

If dez refuses to at least do that,,..should tell you how much “passion for winning” he really has

That asshole has been about the money from day 1

Top Bottom