Reaction score
Bryant has been grossly over rated for years. He had some good qualities but that time has passed. The sooner the FO gets over his jersey sales the better. He, and that disgusting contract, need to go and go yesterday. Bryant is a liability and I am not sure he hasn't been a curse from the beginning.

I'll drink to that!!!!!!

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I meant the "hit" part, is it actually good, well received?

i kinda liked it

...and im sure everyone's opinion of me just plummeted (if thats even possible)

but fuck all yousss guys

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I wonder how much we'd even notice if Dez was gone and Brice took his place next season

Keeping Dez feels like something jeri would force on the team after consultation with Rich Dalrymple
I like that he called out our limited offensive system and route tree, but he's kind of full of it about everything being based on money. Butler has been with two teams now and has never distinguished himself at either place. And T-Will may have gotten a new contract, but he doesn't make a lot by NFL standards.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I meant the "hit" part, is it actually good, well received?

You can find it on YouTube Music. I just listened to the whole thing. Just sound like the rest of the new crap rap that’s out there. He’s just like the rest of them that are trying to sound like Drake.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Brice comes across more intelligent or at the very least, more articulate than Dez:

Will you be back in Dallas next season - What is Dez's future in Dallas? - YouTube

I wonder how much we'd even notice if Dez was gone and Brice took his place next season

Keeping Dez feels like something jeri would force on the team after consultation with Rich Dalrymple

Here’s the segment he did on Cowherd.

Brice Butler-WHat is the difference between Romo and Dak Prescott in the huddle? - YouTube

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
As for Dez, does anyone know if he actually does know all the routes on the route tree? Even with his limited speed I think he could be successful if he played mostly from the slot. Why not use him like Anquan Boldin was used? He still has the ability to be that type of WR. But does he know the routes, that’s the question. And if he doesn’t is that because he’s too stupid of learn them or is it that the coaches haven’t taught him all the routes? Brice mentioned playing him in the slot but that the coaches don’t call the right plays or put Dez in the right situation.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
As for Dez, does anyone know if he actually does know all the routes on the route tree? Even with his limited speed I think he could be successful if he played mostly from the slot. Why not use him like Anquan Boldin was used? He still has the ability to be that type of WR. But does he know the routes, that’s the question. And if he doesn’t is that because he’s too stupid of learn them or is it that the coaches haven’t taught him all the routes? Brice mentioned playing him in the slot but that the coaches don’t call the right plays or put Dez in the right situation.
Amazing.... Back when his contract was up and we were debating it, I was called every nasty name in the book for bringing this up. And what, three years later and the question is still open! Does he fucking know all the route trees for all receiver positions? I asserted back then that I thought Dez would be deadly working out of the slot. And he still would be. Split the speedy midgets out wide then throw slants to Dez. Would just KILL them until they adjusted, then when they did adjust, drop bombs on the midgets!

And really, it's up to the coaches if he learns it? He is the NUMBER ONE GUY and he should take it upon HIMSELF to learn every route tree for every receiving position including tight end. Fuck, don't you almost have to know all that, just to understand the play calls in the huddle and the audibles? You gotta know where everyone's supposed to be, right? I guarantee you Michael Irvin did.

Reaction score
Amazing.... Back when his contract was up and we were debating it, I was called every nasty name in the book for bringing this up. And what, three years later and the question is still open! Does he fucking know all the route trees for all receiver positions? I asserted back then that I thought Dez would be deadly working out of the slot. And he still would be. Split the speedy midgets out wide then throw slants to Dez. Would just KILL them until they adjusted, then when they did adjust, drop bombs on the midgets!

And really, it's up to the coaches if he learns it? He is the NUMBER ONE GUY and he should take it upon HIMSELF to learn every route tree for every receiving position including tight end. Fuck, don't you almost have to know all that, just to understand the play calls in the huddle and the audibles? You gotta know where everyone's supposed to be, right? I guarantee you Michael Irvin did.

I don't know. Bryant seems too slow and lacks the moves to play the slot. Even the Cowboys coaches seem to see that. Bryant is a one trick pony and should be at the end of his time in Dallas.

Top Bottom