theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I wonder who Troy thought was better. Dez or the play maker? LOL!

mbalar

Spectator
Reaction score
Dez

must be a reality check to Dez-that no team wants him at his big contract -how embarrassing for
him--he is so caught up in himself he is not lowering his wages--at a lower cost he would be a welcomed addition-
but who wants the headache for some guy who thinks he is so great but now anymore at an unreasonable cost

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
And another team that was never in the running for Dez’ services announces that they have no interest in him

f2a02daaabba5ad1dda76a2b1a99d041.png

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Pats might be an option though. They're short-handed at wideout. Wouldn't be shocked if Belechick signs Dez and makes him productive.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I cant see Belichick wanting the circus of Dez up there. Or Brady for that matter.

Unlike Dallas, they want the Lombardi every year without fail. And Belechick is the exact type of coach that even Dez probably checks himself for.

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
All it’s gonna take is an injury to Beasley or Hurns and Jeruh will start wanting to bring Dez back

He’s already setting up the ground work as noted in the picture above

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
And Jeruh will pay him more than he was scheduled to make this season as an apology for cutting him in the first place

It makes perfect Jeruh sense

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
3 game suspension? Can't really remember.

The Pats wouldn’t have a need for Dez then. I think if they didn’t find Ocho Stinko a good fit they won’t find Dez a good fit. Neither have ever been known as great route runners. Just like Stinko Dez can’t be depended on to be at the right spot. I don’t see Bill putting up with that.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If there's one team that has proven it can keep veteran divas in check it's BB and the Patriots. Randy Moss had three solid years there.

Top Bottom