Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
That's why "accuracy" is very relative.

Which is why I'm not buying the XXX completion percentage as some kind of indicator of anything. I've watched each QB in this discussion play. I also know which QB has the highest single game completion percentage and most consecutive completed passes, and he isn't any of the QB's we're talking about. And no one in their right mind should be defending Brandon Weeden as the next franchise QB.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Holy smokes. This idiot is just Tweeting himself out of the league. And to think our front office traded up for this guy. He's committing career suicide but he's not doing it quick; it's like killing yourself using a butter knife.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Holy smokes. This idiot is just Tweeting himself out of the league. And to think our front office traded up for this guy. He's committing career suicide but he's not doing it quick; it's like killing yourself using a butter knife.

Dez letting the world know he's got everything handled.

We knew he wasnt very bright but did anybody know he was this dense?

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Maybe Im just misremembering his stupidity on display but its seems like a new level of stupid since he was cut.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
good morning:

just a friendly reminder,

23.9 = cowboys average ppg WITH dez bryant playing

27.3 = cowboys average ppg WITHOUT dez bryant playing

thank you,
icup

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
I'm amazed at the number of people on social media saying things like "We need Dez, he's the most bestest" or " Bring back Dez" or "Help us, Dez Kenobi, you're our only hope".

I don't engage these fart blossoms, but I want to tell them all, "We traded or released Fucking actual HOF players. He gone, get over it"
I won't miss Dez, not even a little.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
good morning:

just a friendly reminder,

23.9 = cowboys average ppg WITH dez bryant playing

27.3 = cowboys average ppg WITHOUT dez bryant playing

thank you,
icup

EDIT:

*****THIS STAT WAS ONLY SINCE 2016*******

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I just watched the second episode of hard knocks with the Browns and there were a couple mentions about Dez

Maybe there is something to the story about him signing with them. Dez tweeted that he was meeting with them for a workout

On a side note - Jarvis Landry is a beast! Too bad he went to Cleveland to waste away his career

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
i think this is from the cleveland browns hard knocks. ive seen the quote multiple times but i have not seen the video:

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
i think this is from the cleveland browns hard knocks. ive seen the quote multiple times but i have not seen the video:

You are correct sir
That was from Hard Knocks

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Maybe there is something to the story about him signing with them.
Except there was no such story. Just a hopeful, misleading headline from a Dez fanboi who went on to admit no interest was indicated.

Like every other team, they're talking about players.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Golic said this morning that Cleveland would have to decide if they want a guy like Dez in the locker room with a bunch of young guys that they are building toward the future with and they wont be contending anyway so is Dez a guy u want.

Uh . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . NOPE!

Top Bottom