Itís time to move on from Dez - Page 52
Page 52 of 79 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
Results 766 to 780 of 1182

Thread: Itís time to move on from Dez

  1. Back To Top    #766
    Cheerleader Ragnar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    107
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday View Post
    99 percent of people don't truly understand "freedom of speech." They think it means you're protected from the consequences of your speech.
    "Freedom of speech" shouldn't even be brought up when concerning a private entity as they are under no obligation to recognize anyone's right to speech.

  2. Back To Top    #767
    Super Moderator Dodger12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,801
    Quote Originally Posted by MrB View Post
    If it were Aaron Rodgers taking a knee he would have zero problems finding a team to sign him.
    It wouldn't have been Rodgers or Brady or Manning. And not because they're white. But because they're leaders and they're successful because they do the things that would not distract from their goal on the field. They wouldn't draw negative attention to their team on the field because they understand it may affect the outcome and negatively affect their team. It's part of they're make-up and what makes them great. Kap is a punk ass bitch and a bum who thinks he's more important than the team. He's a loser. Fuck him, the filthy jackoff. Good, now I feel better.

  3. Props dbair1967, NoMoRedJ gave props for this post
  4. Back To Top    #768
    Draft Pick NoMoRedJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,686
    Quote Originally Posted by MrB View Post
    If it were Aaron Rodgers taking a knee he would have zero problems finding a team to sign him.
    If Rodgers wanted to kneel and said he would play for whatever team would have every player kneel for every game you'd have a bunch of owners suddenly mandating that all of their players will kneel as team policy.

    Krapernick is just an overall POS and thats why he doesnt have an NFL job. He sux as a QB and he sux as an individual.

  5. Back To Top    #769
    In the rotation MrB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    2,979
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodger12 View Post
    It wouldn't have been Rodgers or Brady or Manning. And not because they're white. But because they're leaders and they're successful because they do the things that would not distract from their goal on the field. They wouldn't draw negative attention to their team on the field because they understand it may affect the outcome and negatively affect their team. It's part of they're make-up and what makes them great. Kap is a punk ass bitch and a bum who thinks he's more important than the team. He's a loser. Fuck him, the filthy jackoff. Good, now I feel better.
    See and when 60% of you fan base feels like this it hurts the bottom line. The owners ultimately do not give a crap what color his skin is. They care most that they would be losing money by pushing off more than half of their fan base. Thatís what it comes down to, not race.

  6. Back To Top    #770
    Star Spangled Butt Kicker Doomsday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    High Plains Drifter
    Posts
    13,572
    Quote Originally Posted by MrB View Post
    See and when 60% of you fan base feels like this it hurts the bottom line. The owners ultimately do not give a crap what color his skin is. They care most that they would be losing money by pushing off more than half of their fan base. That’s what it comes down to, not race.
    "That's jus' cuz 60 percent of the fanbase is RASISS!"
    ACCOUNTABILITY

  7. Back To Top    #771
    old and cranky theoneandonly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    3,063
    Gee, dropping the ball, that never happens.
    Last edited by theoneandonly; 04-15-2018 at 10:47 PM.

  8. Appreciation dbair1967 appreciated this post
  9. Back To Top    #772
    All Pro LAZARUS_LOGAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    14,134
    Quote Originally Posted by dbair1967 View Post
    TO, the genius behind "Romo and Witten creating secret plays"

    TO was fucking moron and a loser dude, using him as an example to support any sort of take is just dumb

    Man just fucking chill. It's not that serious. We get it: you hate T.O.

    This is just pattern recognition. However you or anyone else feels mabout T.O.L then or even now, it does not change the fact that he was made the scapegoat for Garrett's ineptness. And now it's Dez.

  10. Props NoMoRedJ, Doomsday, Dodger12 gave props for this post
    Hate This dbair1967 hated this post
  11. Back To Top    #773
    All Pro LAZARUS_LOGAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    14,134
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodger12 View Post
    Oh I know what you said, fence walker, although I disagree that Dak played well in the first half of the season. This staff will fail Dak and it's fans, yet again, and you'll be off on riding the jock of the next guy and ragging on Dez. It's what you do.
    He's the next scapegoat.

  12. Props Dodger12 gave props for this post
  13. Back To Top    #774
    Draft Pick NoMoRedJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,686
    Quote Originally Posted by LAZARUS_LOGAN View Post
    Man just fucking chill. It's not that serious. We get it: you hate T.O.

    This is just pattern recognition. However you or anyone else feels mabout T.O.L then or even now, it does not change the fact that he was made the scapegoat for Garrett's ineptness. And now it's Dez.
    Asst coaches and now Dez have been the off season scape goats.

    Garrett very well could be the GOAT scape goater.

  14. lulz Doomsday lulz'd this
  15. Back To Top    #775
    Draft Pick NoMoRedJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,686
    Quote Originally Posted by LAZARUS_LOGAN View Post
    He's the next scapegoat.
    Linehan and Marinelli will go to the Red Guillotine before Dak.
    Last edited by NoMoRedJ; 04-16-2018 at 07:16 AM.

  16. Back To Top    #776
    All Pro LAZARUS_LOGAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    14,134
    Quote Originally Posted by dbair1967 View Post
    The upside is guys that run better routes might get open a lot more easily too.

    You mean those routes that take forever to develop in Garrett's scheme? Those predictable routes that the opposing DBs know as well or better than the WRs?

    The 5-wide/empty backfield... better route running is needed, right?

  17. Props Dodger12 gave props for this post
    Hate This dbair1967 hated this post
  18. Back To Top    #777
    Cheerleader Ragnar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    107
    Quote Originally Posted by LAZARUS_LOGAN View Post
    You mean those routes that take forever to develop in Garrett's scheme? Those predictable routes that the opposing DBs know as well or better than the WRs?

    The 5-wide/empty backfield... better route running is needed, right?
    Those plays specifically need the best type of route running. The type you can complete in one second. The amount of time Dak has to throw the ball.

  19. Back To Top    #778
    Super Moderator icup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    neither here nor there
    Posts
    1,861
    ok im a little late to the party


    let me get this straight



    its assumed that dez is mad at garrett, linehan and stevie. possibly players like witten and dak too. points to "garrett guys." basically dez is telling you that the guys that always show up early, work hard, etc dont like him. what does that tell you?

  20. Appreciation Doomsday, theoneandonly appreciated this post
  21. Back To Top    #779
    Draft Pick NoMoRedJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,686
    Quote Originally Posted by icup View Post
    ok im a little late to the party


    let me get this straight



    its assumed that dez is mad at garrett, linehan and stevie. possibly players like witten and dak too. points to "garrett guys." basically dez is telling you that the guys that always show up early, work hard, etc dont like him. what does that tell you?
    Its tells me that Garrett's RKG is BS because Dez has been on the roster for years.

  22. Back To Top    #780
    Administrator dbair1967's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    38,710
    Quote Originally Posted by LAZARUS_LOGAN View Post
    Man just fucking chill. It's not that serious. We get it: you hate T.O.

    This is just pattern recognition. However you or anyone else feels mabout T.O.L then or even now, it does not change the fact that he was made the scapegoat for Garrett's ineptness. And now it's Dez.
    TO was cut because he was the ultimate team cancer. Period.

    Dez was cut because he was being paid like an elite player, but producing JAG results. There is also the rumored stuff of not being committed to being the bets player he could.

    Neither player was a "scapegoat" for anything. Had TO not been a team wrecker, he'd have stayed another yr or two perhaps. If Dez had performed anywhere close to 2012-2014, he'd be on the roster today.
    This needs to be the final season of Garrett & his staff. The greatest coaches on the planet should be candidates to lead the best org in sports. The days of teams blowing the Cowboysí doors off in halftime adjustments needs to end. Time for change, new direction and a new voice
    ó Ben Rogers (@BenRogers) November 20, 2017

Members who have read this thread: 55

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

The End Zone