Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I understand your point. Just seems to me at times that Dak's been going to quickly to the short pass or running it himself, which regardless of the reason isn't a good habit for a quarterback to fall into. And if that is the coaches faults it likely wouldn't get better with the same coaching staff.

Losing Zeke was allowed to be way too big of a deal.

Reaction score
I think the only way Dallas wins this game is to go all Zeke the rest of the way with the occasional quick out to Witten thingy that is safe.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I think the only way Dallas wins this game is to go all Zeke the rest of the way with the occasional quick out to Witten thingy that is safe.

I heard that a long time ago Zeke would take screen passes 75 yards to the house. Right? NO Receptions today or even targets.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
That int was on Dez. He’s a liability at this point and shouldn’t even be on the field.

Reaction score
I've never seen a team enjoy shitting the bed so much as the Dallas Cowboys the last decade. They live for it.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
THROW the ball to Zeke in space! MAKE them defend that!

When Ginger told the media he didn't know how he would use Zeke he sure as hell wasn't lying.

Dustdevil

Practice Squad
Reaction score
The E. Elliot 200yd. Progress Indicator

|XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX========================|

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
And we STILL cant seem to work speedball Switzer into the offense. Like, in there instead of Dez maybe?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
This team is built to Lose in the playoffs

And I’m fine with getting rid of Dez in any way possible

His contract year fooled the front office into paying him a huge contract. And his contract year fooled me into buying his jersey

I wore it all season and we went 4-12

I did not wear it the following season and we went 13-3

Moral of the story???

Fuck DEZ!

Reaction score
Dez finally makes a good play, but then the usual wasted energy jaw jacking which indicates that there is another accident waiting to happen because he will be looking ahead to talk smack back at the Legion.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Dez finally makes a good play, but then the usual wasted energy jaw jacking which indicates that there is another accident waiting to happen because he will be looking ahead to talk smack back at the Legion.

Prophetic.

Top Bottom