Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
He was carelessly holding the ball loose, and in only one hand. I could have knocked it out of his hand. Ridiculous that this guy gets paid to be an elite number one, and can't be bothered to secure the football. I've seen Michael Irvin get knocked the fuck out legit, and still hold onto the football.

Dude needs to be wearing a different uniform next year.

It all started with our coddling him early on. We failed to make a man out of him. Now he's just fucking useless and in my mind, has ALWAYS been way overrated.

People here thought I was nuts, and called me an idiot and just about every other name, for daring to suggest we should have let this fuck test the market and then NOT sign a long term deal with him. NEVER marry a bitch. Whatever team might have signed him would have deserved him. I doubted then that there would be much interest.

I was right about Dez, I was right about Dez, I was right about Dez so eat shit you fucking idiots out there.

Reaction score
I'm still pissed. The football gods give us an opening in the early games. Dez pouts, bitches, and moans. We force him the ball, and he fumbles because he's a dipshit. Seattle promptly takes the lead in the most important game of the year so far.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'm starting to wonder if an elite receiver can work in this offense right now. Chemistry with receivers is one of the areas Dak seems to have regressed in this season. There have been times where the only one he seems to easily be on the same page with is Zeke.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I'm starting to wonder if an elite receiver can work in this offense right now. Chemistry with receivers is one of the areas Dak seems to have regressed in this season. There have been times where the only one he seems to easily be on the same page with is Zeke.

Dak inherited a spoiled coddled little bitch in Dez, and defenses have taken Bailey away because we can't coach or adjust.

Dustdevil

Practice Squad
Reaction score
You know, we could save a lot on the salary cap if we just cut everybody except Dan Bailey.

And Jeff Heath, of course....

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Did I see that stat right?

That Seattle only has 46 total yards of offense in the first half

Shit, Zeke had 46 yards rushing in the first quarter

And yet we are LUCKY to be leading by 2

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Dak inherited a spoiled coddled little bitch in Dez, and defenses have taken Bailey away because we can't coach or adjust.

I'm not talking about just Dez, or trying to justify his play and attitude by any means. Dak and Beasely have been off all year, and whatever he and Witten had the first 6 games or so disappeared into thin air.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I'm not talking about just Dez, or trying to justify his play and attitude by any means. Dak and Beasely have been off all year, and whatever he and Witten had the first 6 games or so disappeared into thin air.

Beas hasnt been off so much as he's been double teamed. And we're too stupid to fix such problems orrrrr make teams pay for giving the slot guy so much attention. And we're simply just not throwing to Witten, for whatever unknown reason.

But really it's this - teams in the league have figured out Dez can't beat them, so they mostly shut him out with single coverage and concentrate on taking Beas and Witten away. There's NO fear of Dez in this league.

Dak's problems are all in his coaching and in bad scheming decisions.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Beas hasnt been off so much as he's been double teamed. And we're too stupid to fix such problems orrrrr make teams pay for giving the slot guy so much attention. And we're simply just not throwing to Witten, for whatever unknown reason.

But really it's this - teams in the league have figured out Dez can't beat them, so they mostly shut him out with single coverage and concentrate on taking Beas and Witten away. There's NO fear of Dez in this league.

That pretty much sums up this sad state of affairs we call the Dallas Cowboys

We need to spend our first round pick on the Best WR available

Either trade Dez in the off season (at last get a shitty pick for him)

Or just relegate him to #3 or 4 WR

Reaction score

I wish we could see Dak without dysfunctional coaching, management, and players.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The Seahawks have 2 fucking passing yards in the first half and are only down by two

JFC

Dustdevil

Practice Squad
Reaction score
The E. Elliot 200yd. Progress Indicator

|XXXXXXXXXXXXXX==========================|

Reaction score

I can't see any scenario where we could trade Dez. His contract paired with his reputation as emotional child, and his crap play since he got paid doesn't leave much room for bargaining. I certainly wouldn't trade anything, not even low draft pick if it meant I had to deal with just the contract let alone the other baggage if I were an NFL GM.

Nah, he just needs to be released in the off season June 1st. He's too much of a distraction, and an accident waiting to happen even if he offered to take a huge pay cut.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score

I think you gotta get rid of the poison Dez is. Even if it means just cutting the fuck and absorbing the hit.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score

I understand your point. Just seems to me at times that Dak's been going to quickly to the short pass or running it himself, which regardless of the reason isn't a good habit for a quarterback to fall into. And if that is the coaches faults it likely wouldn't get better with the same coaching staff.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
With the way we are (and have been) playing this season I can’t see why any Cowboy fan would even want us to make the playoffs

We stand exactly ZERO chance at beating any NFC team that has made the playoffs

We are all set for another one and done in the playoffs if we somehow made it in

Top Bottom