Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I particularly love this part:
I have renewed confidence that the coaching staff knows the season is done without taking some risks
They don't have any "balls" otherwise, until they're backed into a do-or-die corner by their incompetence. LOL

Can't make this stuff up or even manufacture it if I hired the best TV comedy writers to do it!

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
If you had ever been a part of a unit or team then you would know that leaders deserve credit for both success and failure.

I been parts of many teams and I knew bad leadership when I saw it, every time. Garrett couldnt lead a guy who hadnt pissed in 8 hours to the mens room.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I been parts of many teams and I knew bad leadership when I saw it, every time. Garrett couldnt lead a guy who hadnt pissed in 8 hours to the mens room.
I had coaches in semipro, who are much more competent than Ginger. Hell, had coaches more competent than Ginger at all levels I played in.

JPP1974

Ready for Summertime
Reaction score
Hawks Legion of Boom Defense after Sherman and Chancellor went down, Hawks had to rely upon Russell Wilson to do it all about. Defense does win you the games. But will give Cowboys the edge a bit. Now that Zeke is back!

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Garrett fanboi? Is that why I called him The Clapper. Your reading comprehensive is as poor as your manners. No wonder the membership here has dwindled. You should run along boy, you're outmatched and it shows.

He's like an std that you can't shake, so just call him The Clap.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Jason Garrett vs Chris Jones ball size

4508628860_2c26b65266.jpg

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
No wonder the membership here has dwindled.

That’s because only the strong survive here.

Most ppl can’t handle the truth when it comes to their beloved team. We don’t sugar coat shit here nor do we blow smoke up Garrett or Jerry’s ass like they do on other boards.

For the most part we call it as we see it. If the team is playing like shit, we call them out on it.

If Garrett makes a stupid call we don’t let it slide because he was given a token coach of the year booby prize last season.

If you say dumb shit you will be called out on it. That doesn’t just go for the new ppl on the board. That goes for all of us. If one of us accidentally goes all homer and shit he will be brought back to reality pretty quickly

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
That’s because only the strong survive here.

Most ppl can’t handle the truth when it comes to their beloved team. We don’t sugar coat shit here nor do we blow smoke up Garrett or Jerry’s ass like they do on other boards.

For the most part we call it as we see it. If the team is playing like shit, we call them out on it.

If Garrett makes a stupid call we don’t let it slide because he was given a token coach of the year booby prize last season.

If you say dumb shit you will be called out on it. That doesn’t just go for the new ppl on the board. That goes for all of us. If one of us accidentally goes all homer and shit he will be brought back to reality pretty quickly

You've come a long way Scot, from when you first joined here.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Before I forget to make my pick....

Cowboys
Against my better judgement

Reaction score
Haven't had much chance to log in due to family/holiday stuff.

Anyways... I'm conducting an experiment, so my pick for this week is:

COWBOYS

Dustdevil

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I really have no idea. I've been at a toal loss trying to figure this team out for the last 7 weeks. My brain says....

1. Tyron Smith is out. We've seen this before. Bell is barely better than Green. We've seen how this team completely self-destructs when just one essential piece is missing.

2. Zeke is in shape. But there's in shape and there's in football shape. He looks the part, but he hasn't seen contact in 6 weeks and his timing might be slightly off. Plus, I wouldn't put it past Jason Garrett to give him 10-15 carries for some reason. Or not. Who knows?

3. Irving is out, probably for the rest of the year.

But, if you're going down, go down swinging. I'm goimg Cowboys this week, but I also think the path to the Playoffs considerably narrows if not disappears, and we see a lot of Cooper Rush next week.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Going Cowboys purely on the hopes that Seattle is reeling from what Gurley did to them last week and Zeke can take advantage. Slim hope, I know, but at this point I"ll take what I can get.

Top Bottom