dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
don't care, wont watch

only thing that sux is its too damn cold to play golf

daboyz

👀
Reaction score
No worries. Even if Wentz were playing, there is no possible way for the Egals to win a SB. They had one of the easiest schedules in the league including not having to play neither GB nor Atlanta. They shouldn't even be in the playoffs. The teams they have to face are 10x's better.

They will be one and done. Anyone notice they did a carbon copy season like our boys last year? Only difference is our boys won 11 straight vs Egals 8. We sat our starters in our last game against them and so did they when they played their last regular season vs us. BUT, we didn't lay a goose egg.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hating the odds with only 8 teams remaining..... Can't have the Pat's, Stealers, or the Egals winning it all this year.

Guessing I am hoping on the Vikings this year.....

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Hating the odds with only 8 teams remaining..... Can't have the Pat's, Stealers, or the Egals winning it all this year.

Zimmer winning the Soup Bowl? Another brick in Jerry's wall.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
No worries. Even if Wentz were playing, there is no possible way for the Egals to win a SB. They had one of the easiest schedules in the league including not having to play neither GB nor Atlanta. They shouldn't even be in the playoffs. The teams they have to face are 10x's better.

They will be one and done. Anyone notice they did a carbon copy season like our boys last year? Only difference is our boys won 11 straight vs Egals 8. We sat our starters in our last game against them and so did they when they played their last regular season vs us. BUT, we didn't lay a goose egg.

The Eagles won't win it this year with Foles and I think they're one and done but they had a good shot to at least be competitive in the playoffs with Wentz.

The Falcons, Steelers, and Saints win. I'm not so sure about the Pats. It just feels like Brady will implode sooner or later if half of what we read is true. If I had to pick, I'd still pick the Pats but it wouldn't surprise me if they lose.

To me, I go with the team that has a true franchise QB. Case Keenum? The dream ends on Sunday.

Reaction score

The Eagles will lose today to the Falcons...no worries. Ryan and the Falcon defense is running hot and hopefully the dreaded Eagles will come out slow after their bye. Go Falcons. Don't count those Saints out either.

Last edited:
Reaction score

Ha! The Falcon eats the Eagle. Today.

Reaction score

Daboyz...you must get posting and start posting your clips. This site needs your spirit and input.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah, wasn't predicting that. Although that's making Jerry look even worse. Look guys, a coach who can win with a backup QB!

They lost their top draft pick/starting RB early in the season too.

Reaction score
Time for the Jags and Vikes to clean up the mess that is the playoffs..... Vikes for the win altogether but I want to see the defenses of both to show how championships are won.... Through the defensive lines.....

Melonfeud

Spectator
Reaction score
Time for the Jags and Vikes to clean up the mess that is the playoffs..... Vikes for the win altogether but I want to see the defenses of both to show how championships are won.... Through the defensive lines.....

Copy that! But man,I don't see the Jags pulling a win outta' their ass against the pats,,,do you,,,seriously?
I'll probably hit the sports bar to watch the Minney-Philly game if it's gonna air on Fox cuz' I don't get that channel.

Top Bottom