Melonfeud

Spectator
Reaction score
I wouldn't count the Saints out either. That club has great balance.

I picked up the highlights of that vikes-saints the next day on u-tube,,,,W.T.F?,,,if the VIKINGS lose to Philly I'll prolly shit & in a messy&forceful manner, Too.

Reaction score
Copy that! But man,I don't see the Jags pulling a win outta' their ass against the pats,,,do you,,,seriously?
I'll probably hit the sports bar to watch the Minney-Philly game if it's gonna air on Fox cuz' I don't get that channel.

Hey Mellon!! yeah, don't count Jacksonvilles defense out. The Patriots and the aging Brady are due for a playoff loss.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Time for the Jags and Vikes to clean up the mess that is the playoffs..... Vikes for the win altogether but I want to see the defenses of both to show how championships are won.... Through the defensive lines.....

The Jags played great defense all yr but gave up 42 pts and nearly 550 yds the other day, hard to say "defense wins championships" when that just happened.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Not for nothing but i believe the pats are 2-4 vs the crew that is officiating in the afc champ game

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Can the Jags D Line hit Brady often and hard enough to throw him off his game? I think so. Can Bortles go into Foxboro in January against a defense that has been really good the last 3/4s of a season and score enough to pull the game out? I really dont think so and that'll be difference. Really hope I am wrong though.

Reaction score
Can the Jags D Line hit Brady often and hard enough to throw him off his game? I think so. Can Bortles go into Foxboro in January against a defense that has been really good the last 3/4s of a season and score enough to pull the game out? I really dont think so and that'll be difference. Really hope I am wrong though.

That's the question. Jacksonville needs Fournette at his best. Be sure Belichick will load up the box and try to force Bortles to beat them throwing. The Jags need to get Brady early and fuck him up. It could happen.

Reaction score
The Jags played great defense all yr but gave up 42 pts and nearly 550 yds the other day, hard to say "defense wins championships" when that just happened.

Yep. Hard to figure that one out. Roethlisburger burned them bad and often.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It’s all going to come down to if the Jags can get to Brady often enough to get his panties in a bunch. That has always been the secret to beating him. If you can get to him early and often he starts seeing shadows around every o lineman and tries to get the ball out earlier than he wants

Reaction score
I'd like to see the Jags and the Vikings battle it out too not just because i dislike the eagles and patriots more but just to see an underdog young team have success and i think Jacksonville could benefit the most from a win. Their franchise was struggling last season and i can't help but think in the back of my mind that the nfl is doing something behind the scenes to help them succeed in selling tickets and making money. Not saying NO won the sb because of Katrina but the timing was impeccable. If i had to place a bet it would be on the underdog jags just because they seem to be in line for some help.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'd like to see the Jags and the Vikings battle it out too not just because i dislike the eagles and patriots more but just to see an underdog young team have success and i think Jacksonville could benefit the most from a win. Their franchise was struggling last season and i can't help but think in the back of my mind that the nfl is doing something behind the scenes to help them succeed in selling tickets and making money. Not saying NO won the sb because of Katrina but the timing was impeccable. If i had to place a bet it would be on the underdog jags just because they seem to be in line for some help.

that and tom coughlin

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Top Bottom