Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
873ec74ccdbef834518eee04e4e07a92.jpg

ed6bc88490bab09c4df407f1a271b776.jpg

What would be your ideal Super Bowl with the teams that are currently in the playoff hunt?

For me I hate both the Steelers and the Patriots. Plus I don’t want the Steelers to pull further ahead of us in SB wins and I sure don’t want the Pats to pass us in SB wins. So with that said my best scenario for the AFC would be the Jags or the Chiefs. I wouldn’t mind either of them winning the SB. Plus Church leaving to the Jags and saying publicly that the Jags have more talent and are a better team than the Cowboys, then going out and proving it by winning a Super Bowl would be the perfect slap in the face to Jerry!!!

As for the NFC the only team I would be happy to see in the Super Bowl would be the Rams since that is my Home team. At least I’d have someone to root for.

Who would you like to see in the SB assuming the Cowboys don’t make it of course?

Last edited:

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The worst possible scenario for me is a Pats/Steelers vs Eagles SB

That would insure a team that I hate would win the SB

I forgot to mention that I never want the Eagles to win a SB

I thoroughly enjoy holding their zero SB rings over their fans heads

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Pllayoff picture and who would you like to see in the SB?

The Rams seem to be having one of those Cinderella years where everything goes their way

3rd and 20 and Gurley runs 57 yards for a TD

154 yards and 3 TD’s in the first half

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
The Rams seem to be having one of those Cinderella years where everything goes their way

Like we did last year, until that moment came where we really really needed a competent head coach. Rams appear to have one though.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Pllayoff picture and who would you like to see in the SB?

Rams are ass fucking the Seahawks right now

7th sack on Wilson

40-0 in the 3rd

They are looking like the team to beat in the NFC right now. Especially with Wentz gone

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
If we arnt in the playoffs and super bowl I couldn't possibly care less

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
No Patriots or Eagles because they're both vile and evil.

NO Vikings! I live right smack in Vikings territory, and them in the Super Bowl in their own stadium would be two weeks of pure hell, and even worse if they won.

Anything else I'm game.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
First I’d like to see a Pats/Jags AFC championship game. In the SB I guess I’d like to see Jags/Rams. I would just like to see Coughlin to continue to show his dominance over Belichick/Brady.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
First I’d like to see a Pats/Jags AFC championship game. In the SB I guess I’d like to see Jags/Rams. I would just like to see Coughlin to continue to show his dominance over Belichick/Brady.

That’s my hopes too

But I want the Rams to win it all. Especially with a rookie coach. Just so Jerry gives Garrett a sideways glance as McVay hoists the trophy over his head

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score

That’s my hopes too

But I want the Rams to win it all. Especially with a rookie coach. Just so Jerry gives Garrett a sideways glance as McVay hoists the trophy over his head
What makes you think that would make any impression on him?

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
No Patriots or Eagles or Steelers because they're both vile and evil.

NO Vikings! I live right smack in Vikings territory, and them in the Super Bowl in their own stadium would be two weeks of pure hell, and even worse if they won.

Anything else I'm game.

fyp

I'd be ok with a Vikings win, I like Zimmer and they've suffered enough

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Hey bitches, I SAID if the Cowboys arnt in it, it doesn't fucking matter.

You've been told.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Atlanta is too hot right now to lose to philly. Atlantas d is playing out of their mind too. Foles wont be able to do shit.

Like haley said, 1&done in typical eagles fashion

Top Bottom