Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
You wouldn't see nearly as many 5-wide, empty backsets --- plays where he got hurt on.
You kidding? He cheers for those and calls for those all day every day in his SeeBS commentating job. Says they "spread the defense."

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Only small thing is he admitted the organization had structural issues that were exposed during the three game losing streak. The hosts didn't know what he meant by that, but they were surprised he even admitted it (as was I).

Wonder what that means exactly and what they did (or are going to do) to correct it.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
And there's no doubt everyone is thinking what Dooms says above: We get Zeke back and we're unstoppable again!

I am not one of those.

That said, nobody really scares me all that much either. We have the massive Achilles heel that is Garrett, but if Prescott can throw the ball well, Zeke is healthy, the OL performs and Sean Lee stays on the field defensively, we have a chance (albeit small)

I will still be shocked if we make the postseason to begin with though.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Couldn't be any worse than Garrett. I imagine at least he would protect his QB. You wouldn't see nearly as many 5-wide, empty backsets --- plays where he got hurt on.

Romo was as guilty as anyone about the play-calling being so pass heavy. When you have players on your own team calling you out over changing runs to passes, giving him a pass and blaming only Garrett is laughable.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I’m tired of this Cowboys are gonna make the post season talk

No we aren’t
The stars will not align
We will not win out
All the magical combinations of who has to lose for us to slide in ass backwards into the playoffs aren’t going to happen
Zeke coming back doesn’t mean shit, he didn’t do shit before he got suspended and he’s not some magic pill that will solve all of our problems just because he’s back. Plus his dumb ass is probably out of shape. Lord knows he’s too dumb to do the right thing when no one is watching, hell, he’s too dumb to do the right thing when everyone is watching (see Mardi Gras weekend as an example)

Plus if we do somehow make the playoffs we will be one and done and have just hurt our draft position

This team is not built, nor is it ready to take the next step (see Garrett still being the head coach as a prime example)

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score

No we aren’t
The stars will not align
We will not win out
All the magical combinations of who has to lose for us to slide in ass backwards into the playoffs aren’t going to happen
Zeke coming back doesn’t mean shit, he didn’t do shit before he got suspended and he’s not some magic pill that will solve all of our problems just because he’s back. Plus his dumb ass is probably out of shape. Lord knows he’s too dumb to do the right thing when no one is watching, hell, he’s too dumb to do the right thing when everyone is watching (see Mardi Gras weekend as an example)

Plus if we do somehow make the playoffs we will be one and done and have just hurt our draft position

This team is not built, nor is it ready to take the next step (see Garrett still being the head coach as a prime example)

Love the optimism.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I am not one of those.

That said, nobody really scares me all that much either. We have the massive Achilles heel that is Garrett, but if Prescott can throw the ball well, Zeke is healthy, the OL performs and Sean Lee stays on the field defensively, we have a chance (albeit small)

I will still be shocked if we make the postseason to begin with though.

fucking kiss ass homer licking jeri's boots every chance you get

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
b55a4344ba961da6de8d0766de2e1d7e.jpg

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score

No we aren’t
The stars will not align
We will not win out

Fake fan.:neenerneener

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I was gonna say I cant remember a player be that fragile and important at the same time, but I guess it was Romo at the end.

Last edited:

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
d6d14d10507a151908903fb01582bc04.jpg

On this team, right now, in this situation, which would you bring back?

Feel free to discuss

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score

Feel free to discuss

No way on Deion. And seeing how Irvin has a bad neck, it would have to be Emmitt.

In their in their primes and if we had Zeke playing Irvin helps the offense the most and would be the choice.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score

Feel free to discuss

I'd first make some effort to spell Emmitt and Michael's name correctly first. Where did this meme come from, Bangladesh?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'd first make some effort to spell Emmitt and Michael's name correctly first. Where did this meme come from, Bangladesh?

It could be
I’m not sure, I pulled it from FB

Top Bottom