dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Any Spags fans here?

Way back in the day before Sunday Ticket, I was a subscriber to Dallas Cowboys Weekly for years. I liked Spags stuff then but honestly don't care much for him anymore and haven't in a long time.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Because you're not a Real Fan.

Well, we all knew that

Who's toes did I step on this time Dooms by starting the week 15 thread? I didnt want a thread solely discussing spans, thus my other posts

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
hey guys warran sapp gave female nfl network co-workers vibrators as a gift...

out

of

touch

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Jerral fucking Jones... Talked all tough about what he was going to do to Goodell, calling Robert Kraft a "pussy" for taking his lumps in the 'deflategate' suspension.... Today on TV going all yuk-yuk talking about what a great job Goodell has done, and how he voted to approve his new contract.... Who's the pussy, Jerral? That "pussy' Kraft has recent Lombardi trophies from the current fucking century, and you have shit. YOU are the pussy.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
1bc1dc262b1079531f26ff5e4e8f352c.jpg

It’ll never happen

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I hope that's fake. Last thing you want to do is motivate Seattle to stop you.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Jerral fucking Jones... Talked all tough about what he was going to do to Goodell, calling Robert Kraft a "pussy" for taking his lumps in the 'deflategate' suspension.... Today on TV going all yuk-yuk talking about what a great job Goodell has done, and how he voted to approve his new contract.... Who's the pussy, Jerral? That "pussy' Kraft has recent Lombardi trophies from the current fucking century, and you have shit. YOU are the pussy.

Yeah....he ate shit on this one and everyone knows it that has a half a brain. One of the most "powerful" owners in the NFL got no backing. At best, folks can claim that Goodell's incentive laden contract is a "win" for Jerry but that's bullshit. Jerry got lock step with the other owners because that's where the money is and while Jerry may not like Goodell or Zeke's suspension, he likes his money more.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I hope that's fake. Last thing you want to do is motivate Seattle to stop you.

Yeah because it was a secret that Zeke Elliott might be a big part of the game plan. Seattle would have never known otherwise.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
it's still an arrogant thing to say and qualifies as bulletin board material

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
it's still an arrogant thing to say and qualifies as bulletin board material

Not really.

Emmitt Smith waltzed into the league and one time said his goal was to be the NFL's all time leading rusher. This really is no different.

He didn't say anything to disparage anyone. Just "implied" that he is coming back in tremendous shape and with the blocking the way it has been, thinks he can throw up a big number.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Kinda interesting stuff. Normally you'd equate having a better pass rush to winning (and vice versa) but this info shows it's not an absolute at all.

It does show that lack of pressure equates to losing though.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Not really.

Emmitt Smith waltzed into the league and one time said his goal was to be the NFL's all time leading rusher. This really is no different.

He didn't say anything to disparage anyone. Just "implied" that he is coming back in tremendous shape and with the blocking the way it has been, thinks he can throw up a big number.

Emmitt never boasted that he'd eclipse 200 yards against a certain team. Know your Cowboy history you smelly whore.

Top Bottom