Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The season isn't over dude, though unlikely, the Cowboys can still make the playoffs.

That would require us winning out

Our season is over! Not to mention all the other combination of teams that need to lose to make it happen

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Todd Archer
ESPN Staff Writer

It's official. Sean Lee will play Sunday against the New York Giants. he went through a full practice Friday and is no longer part of the injury report. Seven players are questionable, including cornerback Orlando Scandrick, who has two transverse process fractures in his back and did not practice this week. Right tackle La'el Collins (back) and defensive linemen David Irving (concussion) are also questionable despite not practicing during the week. Collins is expected to be able to go against the Giants.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
That would require us winning out

Our season is over! Not to mention all the other combination of teams that need to lose to make it happen

[video=youtube;nc_LIR5ExIU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nc_LIR5ExIU[/video]

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Dont these mother fuckers have anything better to do.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

nope, they did the same shit to online poker.

its amazing the power we give to these insane bureaucrats that have the audacity to think they have the right to tell us how we can spend our hard earned money

just had a horrific encounter with a City of Dallas employee today, I have to work through the Dallas permit office and need to get guidance from the staff on various issues. The people that work down their are GAWD AWFUL, picture a bunch of losers who were probably picked on in high school but now feel they have a sense of power and instead of helping people figure how to get things done, they throw up endless road blocks and look for every reason to say no. This fucking bitch hung up on me....that was 6 hours ago and I'm still pissed, I want to go medieval on her fat ass....I understand why people go postal on these pricks

any dip shit that wants bigger government is absolutely out of their god damned minds

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Yeah I saw that and agree, seems like there's oh, maybe about a million things more important that they should be doing that worrying about a harmless football pool.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Not football related, but Yankees seem to be close to getting Marlins slugger Giancarlo Stanton.

They'd have two guys in the lineup who hit 50+ homers now, a 3rd guy had 30+

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Not football related, but Yankees seem to be close to getting Marlins slugger Giancarlo Stanton.

Yeah not sure why the Dodgers dont want to pay up when thats where he wants to be. Rich get richer.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score

I'm a Yankee fan and this makes no fucking sense. They already have plenty of right handed power (Judge and Sanchez), and this will preclude them from going after Harper or Machado next year. They need pitching and a left-handed bat, not an expensive luxury like Stanton.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'm a Yankee fan and this makes no fucking sense. They already have plenty of right handed power (Judge and Sanchez), and this will preclude them from going after Harper or Machado next year. They need pitching and a left-handed bat, not an expensive luxury like Stanton.

They wanted to keep Stanton away from the Red Sox in all likely hood. BTW read earlier the O's were listening on Machado, dont be surprised if he ends up an NYY too.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
They wanted to keep Stanton away from the Red Sox in all likely hood. BTW read earlier the O's were listening on Machado, dont be surprised if he ends up an NYY too.

No, Stanton would only approve a trade to four teams, and Boston wasn't one of them. The Yanks just wanted a shiny new toy for xmas.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Im a boston fan

Feels like chris sale is the only thing worth watching

Boaegarts regressed so much and dombrowski unloaded our farm system

Every other move besides the sale trade was a big miss for dombrowski. And our clubhouse is a mess.

All the pressure is on ny to win the division now.

Hopefully sox can get harper/machado next year

Also, win dance repeat is the single gayest thing ive ever seen in sports and that includes michael sam

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Hey Goodell, you fucking communist piece of shit asshat.

Pre-kickoff of Army-Navy game is how this stuff should be working.

Top Bottom