bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
It helped that we were facing an interim coach playing not to lose. When they punted on 4th and 3 at the Dallas 37, the game was ours.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
the worst of all scenarios is in play, they pull out 10-6, miss the playoffs, make no changes with coaching, think it was all bad luck because of Zekes suspension and injuries, stand pat and conclude they can win it all next year
If I could bet everything that I care about, I would bet that was a virtual certainty.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It helped that we were facing an interim coach playing not to lose. When they punted on 4th and 3 at the Dallas 37, the game was ours.

I thought for sure they would fake it in that scenario because that was a huge possession. You have to figure that Spagnuolo's mindset was to put his faith on the side of the ball he coaches and hope they win it. And it's hard to argue with the logic because it's not like we were doing much on offense. Having said that, you've got two fucking wins and nothing to lose. You go for it there. Dude may have lost any chance he had at the HC job on that possession.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
BTW no mention of the fact that I got as many sacks yesterday as anybody on the Cowboys defense. Yes, Sean Lee is the most important player on defense but David Irving is a close second. Also for those that want to throw money at Lawrence, notice he wasnt particularly effective against a really bad O Line, and I dont care that he bitched about being held.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It’s official
Wentz tore his ACL as suspected and is out for the season

It looks like the Eagles are going to do an instant exit from the playoffs just like the Oakland Raiders did last season when Carr went down in a the last game of the season in 2016

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
b21b69b6d62c5a05e825e7ebb5f85583.jpg

I must say, it couldn’t happen to a better fan base!

I can’t stand the Eagles! And with all the shit they talked when Romo went down and our seasons tanked each time I couldn’t be happier to see the favor returned in spades! At least when Romo went down we weren’t playing for HFA in the playoffs

Last edited:

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Carson Wentz injury

247Sports

Philly fan calls local radio show crying and compares the injury to Carson Wentz to Pearl Harbor and Custers last stand

Enjoy!

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I hate the Eagles and their knuckle-dragging fans, but I'd rather see them go down at full strength. My best against your best. NFC Champ Game might be a battle of backups: Keenum vs Foles.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
BTW no mention of the fact that I got as many sacks yesterday as anybody on the Cowboys defense. Yes, Sean Lee is the most important player on defense but David Irving is a close second. Also for those that want to throw money at Lawrence, notice he wasnt particularly effective against a really bad O Line, and I dont care that he bitched about being held.

But Lawrence did get held a bunch yesterday and not once was it called. He had a right to bitch.

He did disrupt a number of plays though and his numbers for the game were not bad.

We didn't get any sacks, but I think some of that could be attributed to the Giants getting rid of the ball so fast on quick dinky dunk throws. Marinelli didn't exactly help that by having our DB's play so much soft zone.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I hate the Eagles and their knuckle-dragging fans, but I'd rather see them go down at full strength.

Who gives a fuck whether they are full strength or not. Nobody cares when we arnt at full strength.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Who gives a fuck whether they are full strength or not. Nobody cares when we arnt at full strength.

Tsk tsk. Sounds like someone should let the spirit of Christmas into his heart.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
b21b69b6d62c5a05e825e7ebb5f85583.jpg

I must say, it couldn’t happen to a better fan base!

I can’t stand the Eagles! And with all the shit they talked when Romo went down and our seasons tanked each time I couldn’t be happier to see the favor returned in spades! At least when Romo went down we weren’t playing for HFA in the playoffs

Even before that. When they cheered Michael Irvin's spinal injury and he laid motionless on the field. HATE THEM BITCHES.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I hate to say it but it I am beginning to come around on the 10-6 thing. Which will buy us another year of Garrett and worse draft position.

Dustdevil

Practice Squad
Reaction score
The latest talk is Eagles fans want Romo or Kapernick. Sure Romo was trash and a loser when we had him, but now....

I hope they sign Kapernick. It's good to concentrate the hate than spread it around.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I dont get the Romo thing. He has played basically one game the last three years and showed the durability of a potato chip during that time. If you are gonna dream, dream big.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Is this throwback uniforms and hat logos for the Fins tonight? They have that '72 Dolphins look going.

Top Bottom