dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The one nice thing about today is it does look like we hit on these rookie DB's. 9 more passes defensed today, including 3 by Lewis and 2 by Awuzie. Awuzie had a nice drive on the ball to create Lee's int to go with his really good start last week vs Washington. X Woods also had another nice gamee.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
The one nice thing about today is it does look like we hit on these rookie DB's. 9 more passes defensed today, including 3 by Lewis and 2 by Awuzie. Awuzie had a nice drive on the ball to create Lee's int to go with his really good start last week vs Washington. X Woods also had another nice gamee.

Yep we're better off with this Legion of Noobs over the Legion of Boobs.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Should give everyone goosebumps.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Winning today and the win over the Redskins is just an excuse for Jerry to keep the Red Clown. Empty hollow wins.

Meanwhile the Packers scratched, clawed, and fought their way to a win with their backup QB. Detroit wins. Panthers win.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Meanwhile the Packers scratched, clawed, and fought their way to a win with their backup QB. Detroit wins. Panthers win.

How dare you use "fight, scratch, claw" in reference to someone else.

Those are trademarked/copyrighted by Clapper

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
By the way, is Pam Oliver drunk, wiped out on painkillers or just fucking old?

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I hate garrett but i love watching dallas steamroll the giants...

Im in a very weird place emotionally right now

Me too. It's the story of Garrett's tenure here. Win just enough to give folks some hope but we know it's all for nothing. And then we look forward to improvement the following year but it becomes more of the same.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

And Lewis isn't afraid to get dirty and make a tackle. I wonder how long it will take to coach that out of him?

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Jeff Heath.

Defender of the Meadowlands. Decider of Games and Cessation of Hostilities. Spoiler of Young Women' s Virtues. Master of Karate and Friendship to Everyone.

Decent backup kicker in a pinch.

And master of bad angles.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I think they started 0-4 but the Chargers are rolling the Deadskins today and will be 7-6, tied for 1st in their division but clearly playing the best of any of the top-3 teams in the AFC West

They could be trouble for several AFC Teams if they get in.

Top Bottom