dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Offensively we have 4 dropped passes already.

Only 3 points in 1st half against one of worst defense sin league.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Wow

Dez finally made his first good play of the season

It only took him 14 weeks

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Probably not your best defensive call, to match up with Dez one-on-one with your midget corner. Dez or any other team's #1 wideout.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
No, nor do I have any delusion that they would really make the playoffs anyway.

My point was, with the playoffs on the line, THIS is the kind of effort we witness.

Total failure by this HC and staff again.

Got it. Makes sense.Just highlights Garrett's incompetence.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Hey Coach, it’s a tie game and we have 15 seconds on the clock before the half. We have one play, let’s take a shot.

Garrett - naw, take a knee. We will get them with our second half adjustments

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I think this is the 2nd time in my life I have started truly hoping we lose games.

The only other time was 1988 at the end of the season, when I knew drafting Troy Aikman was a legit possibility if we got the #1 overall pick.

Nothing is ever changing with this dopey franchise until Jones wakes up and rids us of Garrett

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Stunning stat, that we're the 3rd least penalized team in the league, what with the Big Conspiracy and all.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Giants with worst OL in football, missing 3 of top 4 WR's, no real run game.

And their QB has completed almost every pass and hasn't sacked once.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Stunning stat, that we're the 3rd least penalized team in the league, what with the Big Conspiracy and all.

Yeah, still doesn't eradicate that OL holding stuff there. When you go 33 or 34 quarters without a single OL holding call on the other team, something is up.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Nothing is ever changing with this dopey franchise until Jones eats a bag of moldy puss-filled AIDS-infected dick, and fucking dies horribly.
FIXED!

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Yeah, still doesn't eradicate that OL holding stuff there. When you go 33 or 34 quarters without a single OL holding call on the other team, something is up.

Yes, a bizarre statistical anomaly.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
These idiot commentators keep saying "Dallas letting them hang around" we're not "letting" them do shit, they're flat BEATING us - out-hustling out-hitting and out-coaching us.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
13th game of the season, and we haven't even tried to get Switzer's speed involved in this offense.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Surrrrrre is a good thing we got Bailey back, we might be able to win some of these close games.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
So glad we have a head coach that thinks playing for 50+ yd FG's at Giants Stadium, mid December in cold weather is a good plan.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Surrrrrre is a good thing we got Bailey back, we might be able to win some of these close games.

See my comment below. Fucking asinine to be playing for 50+ yd FG's in that stadium this time of yr

The kicker has had a groin issue too. Just fucking retarded coaching. Both times those 4th downs were makeable distances.

Top Bottom