MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Roquan Smith would be a nice add for the D for sure.

That said, there's quite a few needs this team has. WR, probably one OL position, TE, LB, probably both DB areas

Yea Roquan Smith is the guy I want but there’s a chance that WR Calvin Ridley could still be on the board when the Cowboys pick.

As for QB a guy like Josh Allen could be there. He’s not ready yet so I could see them sitting him behind Dak for a year to learn how to be a pro (before trading Dak next off season). If Baker is there in the second I would be interested.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Let’s go NYG!

I hope they utterly and completely Ass rape us! Repeatedly!

That’s the only thing that might make Jerry look sideways at Garrett and possibly start to consider his demise

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Dak coulda run that in for a TD

But we will settle for a FG after that long opening drive

Perfect start to the game

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Two fumble on three plays from the Giants

This is going to be an ugly game

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Lee is in on damn near every play

He is going to break his personal record for tackles today

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Typical disgrace of a coaching job by Cowboys

And why didn't that fucking ****** challenge the second fumble? They gave them the 1st down, but the fumble went backwards and they were short. Garrett the dumbass ****** just stood there.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Great Cowboys defense. Facing a team with arguably the worst OL in football (and missing their best OL starter), no WR's, no running game.

With playoffs on line, they let that team drive right down field mixing run and pass, receivers wide open all over and running easily.

JFC this team is such garbage.

And how bout that 1st and goal offense on our opening drive. Facing worst rush defense in football, we got shotgun, run once and pass twice with 1st and goal inside 4 and settle for damn FG

GARRETT IS FUCKING GARBAGE

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Found the answer to my fumble question, ****** refs called forward progress stopped on the OBVIOUS fumble, therefore it couldn't be challenged.

Ridiculous

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If Prescott continues to struggle these last 4 games, QB could definitely become a priority in the 2018 draft.

For what purpose? So that Garrett can ruin that QB as well? He's toxic to QBs. If he was the HC of the Cowboys of the 90's, he would have found a way to have ruined Aikman.

Top Bottom