yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
LOL at that ending, you know some gamblers are borderline suicidal after that TD

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
How huge is that for Philly? My goodness. Unfortunately, it's happened to us more than once from Aikman to Romo. So I don't feel too sorry for them.

I hope it’s nothing serious

Just a torn ACL, MCL, and career ending separated patella

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
73492fac467e99725f5452f1e3357234.jpg

948ccb982da8bdda19af2b3c24873d7c.jpg

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
You know the worst part about DLaw's comments? They should have been said by our spineless bootlicking joke of a HC. He should be protecting his players. Fucking douchebag.

Yep, and instead the fucktard just stands there with a blank look on his face half the time.

Waste of space on the sideline is all Garrett is

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Well it looks like it is a torn ACL for Wentz

Look at the video, it turns my stomach seeing his knee buckle to the side. I remember that happening to my knee when I injured it in college and can still remember the feeling like my lower leg was no longer connected to my upper leg. His injury doesn’t look as bad seeing as how he actually walked off on his own without help. But either way, he won’t be playing the rest of the season. Unless it turns out to only be a severe sprain. But it sure looks worse than that

Carson Wentz Left Knee Gruesomely Bent Outwards When He Walked Off Field (VIDEO) | Total Pro Sports

Reaction score
You know the worst part about DLaw's comments? They should have been said by our spineless bootlicking joke of a HC. He should be protecting his players. Fucking douchebag.

:clap

Coach Limp Dick probably hadn't looked at the tape, or even noticed.

Good for Lawrence. Maybe he can be the coach since he has some balls. There's been better officiating in professional wrestling than the NFL.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Probably not the best thing to wear to the game today especially after the Cowboys just spanked them
8150960a70bf68a67a91cdc380535b4c.jpg

But you have to admire his total commitment to the cause

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Probably not the best thing to wear to the game today especially after the Cowboys just spanked them
8150960a70bf68a67a91cdc380535b4c.jpg

But you have to admire his total commitment to the cause

1st: good thing he’s not in Philly wearing this.

2nd: good thing he’s wearing a helmet.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

The us winning out thing is still the least likely, but assuming we did then the other stuff is not that far fetched.

I think I read with us finishing 10-6, the chances of making the playoffs were around 70% or something.

Atlanta has to play at Tampa, at New Orleans and home v Carolina. They nearly lost to Tampa and New Orleans at home in recent weeks (and Tampa was with Ryan Fitzpatrick) and Carolina is playing very well, and has already beaten Atl once.

Green Bay has games against Carolina, Minnesota and Detroit remaining. Detroit is Detroit, good chance they lose at least one.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
easiest road to the playoffs is keep garrett sitting at home on the couch with his thumb up his ass. at least at home he can't ice our kicker, fuck up the time clock, or give really shitty advice to anyone around him.

also in this game, i am really happy about our defense...but can we PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE figure out how to rotate subs a little faster??? aaron rodgers has caught dallas with their pants down a million times. of course eli knew what to look for too. the defense needs to continue to be lights out for dallas to have a chance.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

that parlay would pay huge in vegas

the worst of all scenarios is in play, they pull out 10-6, miss the playoffs, make no changes with coaching, think it was all bad luck because of Zekes suspension and injuries, stand pat and conclude they can win it all next year

the good thing is that kind of arrogance in the league tends to lead to colossal failure and if that happens, we may be getting new deck chairs for the Ttanic in 2018

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Coach Limp Dick probably hadn't looked at the tape, or even noticed.

Good for Lawrence. Maybe he can be the coach since he has some balls. There's been better officiating in professional wrestling than the NFL.

I like that....I'm going to use that line in the future because it's so damn true.

Top Bottom