Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
:puke

thats about the worst scenario possible I can imagine..kissing my sister might be more satisfying (if I had one)

just like todays final score is deceiving so would that 10-6 record. Thats just the kind of shit that causes looney jeri to start having insane visions of Super Bowls dancing in his head and as we all know, thats not a pretty picture.

all we'll hear all off season is what could have been and how this stacks up for a run in 2018

What we will hear all off season is we woulda won da Supa Bowl IF Zeke didn’t get suspended

That and we gotta award D Law with the largest contract for a DE in club history because he led the league in sacks this year. Or in other words, we gotta pay D Law so we don’t loose em to a division rival

That’s the bull shit we are going to hear all off season

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
LOL, Johnny Walker GM

Todd Archer
ESPN Staff Writer
Cowboys owner and general manager Jerry Jones on the team's chances at 7-6 following Sunday's win against the Giants. "We just got to win ‘em," Jones said. "We just have to. We just got to win those three. We didn't get much help today, but it's certainly not over at all. But the main thing is they remember what you did in December in pro football and so we want to play very impressively and I thought our win today was impressive. They didn't give it to us. They played us pretty sound. We had to earn it."

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
What we will hear all off season is we woulda won da Supa Bowl IF Zeke didn’t get suspended

That and we gotta award D Law with the largest contract for a DE in club history because he led the league in sacks this year. Or in other words, we gotta pay D Law so we don’t loose em to a division rival

That’s the bull shit we are going to hear all off season

They are almost assuredly going to have to franchise tag Lawrence, it's beyond fucking moronic to let him test the market and walk.

Unless he has a relapse of his back problem between now and seasons end, then you have to consider options.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Rams giving Philadelphia a stern test.

I think Case Keemun is going to turn back into a pumpkin here soon so the Vikings will be out of the hunt

It’s going to be up to one of these two teams to stop the Patriots from winning a sixth SB!

Please lord let it be the Rams. Just the thought of Philly finally winning one makes me wanna puke

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Carson Wentz out with a knee injury

Poor guy

I mean YAY!!!!!!

I hope their season ends today at the hands of the Rams!

At least I’d have someone to root for in the playoffs and beyond

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Fantasy time.

Here's what has to happen for Cowboys to make postseason:

1) Cowboys have to win out and go 10-6
2) Seattle needs to lose minimum of twice (which would include our game). They are currently losing at Jacksonville and play at home vs LA Rams next week, before playing us.
3) Need Atlanta (8-5) to lose twice (remaining schedule, at Tampa, at New Orleans, Carolina)
4) Need Green Bay (7-6) to lose once. (remaining schedule is at Carolina, Minnesota, at Detroit)
5) Need Detroit (7-6) to lose once. (remaining schedule Chicago, at Cinci, Green Bay)

It doesn't really matter about New Orleans and Carolina.

There are apparently some scenarios where we would win a 3 or 4 way tie, but the above are the easiest paths.

and don't forget the pipe dream of all pipe dreams

Eagles lose out and Dallas wins out, Dallas wins the division

Wentz is out

IT'S NOT HAPPENING PEOPLE!!

Last edited:

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

You know the worst part about DLaw's comments? They should have been said by our spineless bootlicking joke of a HC. He should be protecting his players. Fucking douchebag.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Carson Wentz out with a knee injury

Poor guy

I mean YAY!!!!!!

I hope their season ends today at the hands of the Rams!

At least I’d have someone to root for in the playoffs and beyond

Wentz out with knee injury.

How huge is that for Philly? My goodness. Unfortunately, it's happened to us more than once from Aikman to Romo. So I don't feel too sorry for them.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
myimagehost

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
For the real hope of hope, Washington is getting dismantled in San Diego and appears to have quit.

Maybe 'lil Danny will fire 'lil Gruden, paving the way for Jerruh to hire big brother Gruden and bringing in 'lil Gruden and Sgt Callahan

I would not be upset with that at all. Love Smith as DC?

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
You know the worst part about DLaw's comments? They should have been said by our spineless bootlicking joke of a HC. He should be protecting his players. Fucking douchebag.

1a9c0459078fb47c30b9bf8520507b7d.jpeg

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Looks like the Rams are gonna squander this opportunity, their last drive was pathetic

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Fantasy time.

Here's what has to happen for Cowboys to make postseason:

1) Cowboys have to win out and go 10-6
2) Seattle needs to lose minimum of twice (which would include our game). They are currently losing at Jacksonville and play at home vs LA Rams next week, before playing us.
3) Need Atlanta (8-5) to lose twice (remaining schedule, at Tampa, at New Orleans, Carolina)
4) Need Green Bay (7-6) to lose once. (remaining schedule is at Carolina, Minnesota, at Detroit)
5) Need Detroit (7-6) to lose once. (remaining schedule Chicago, at Cinci, Green Bay)

It doesn't really matter about New Orleans and Carolina.

There are apparently some scenarios where we would win a 3 or 4 way tie, but the above are the easiest paths.
1) and 3) look like being the biggest obstacles.

Top Bottom