Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
For what purpose? So that Garrett can ruin that QB as well? He's toxic to QBs. If he was the HC of the Cowboys of the 90's, he would have found a way to have ruined Aikman.

When the chef washes his hands in dogshit, regardless of the quality of the ingredients you supply him, toppings, spices or condiments - you're still gonna taste the dogshit.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
For what purpose? So that Garrett can ruin that QB as well? He's toxic to QBs. If he was the HC of the Cowboys of the 90's, he would have found a way to have ruined Aikman.

Aikman wasn't a pussy and would have spoke up (like he did with Switzer and boob Gailey)

He would have retired rather than play for an idiot like Clapper

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Dez with his 9TH drop of the season, thats gotta be near the top of the league right behind Amari Cooper form Oakland

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Dez with another perfectly throw DROP

Then Beasley drops easy 3rd down conversion.

Then Clapper settles for 50+ yd FG in cold weather with some wind and of course its a miss.

It just HAS to be over for this coaching staff and especially this fucktard Clapper

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
With playoffs on line, they let that team drive right down field mixing run and pass, receivers wide open all over and running easily.

And how bout that 1st and goal offense on our opening drive. Facing worst rush defense in football, we got shotgun, run once and pass twice with 1st and goal inside 4 and settle for damn FG.

Do you really want this team to make the playoffs? The kind of season it had had...? Making the playoffs would only validate Garrett, and create a bullshit narrative of despite the atrocious season compounded by the lost of Zeke, the Cowboys' season looked bleak. But thanks to Garrett, who through THUNDEROUS SUPERSONIC CLAPPING and code words of HAH! and BALL!..was able to FIGHT! SCRATCH! AND CLAW! this team into the playoffs!

Dustdevil

Practice Squad
Reaction score
You know, if you could just widen the hole in Dez's facemask, you might have something.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Aikman wasn't a pussy and would have spoke up (like he did with Switzer and boob Gailey)

He would have retired rather than play for an idiot like Clapper

And sadly I think Jerry would have allowed Aikman to do just that. I truly believe that Jerry values Garrett, more than he values this team.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Kavon Frazier, who was really good at safety last week hasn't played a single snap.

Neither has taco Charlton, who has played better last few games and is CLEARLY a better player than Benson Mayowa

Just a fucking disgrace of a coaching staff. Team has no focus whatsoever, most inept staff and HC in history of football possible.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Do you really want this team to make the playoffs? The kind of season it had had...? !

No, nor do I have any delusion that they would really make the playoffs anyway.

My point was, with the playoffs on the line, THIS is the kind of effort we witness.

Total failure by this HC and staff again.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I say again. 2-10 with arguably the worst OL in football, and missing their only decent starter.

Totally owning our defense. Their QB missing 3 of top 4 WR's has TWO incompletions in 15 attempts.

There's no way in fucking hell they should let Garrett and this staff come back to Dallas after this debacle.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Wow

We didn’t even wait until under 2 minutes left in the half to give up our obligatory TD

Top Bottom