dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Lets play "How dumb is a CZer"

If you think this game will be easy, you should know that the Giants are 2nd in points allowed per game in the NFL. The Cowboys are 23th in the NFL on points allowed per game.

The Giants have given up more points than the Cowboys.

Cowboys 20th is pts allowed, Giants 23rd

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Good grief. WTF

Stephen Jones on @1053thefan on the Dak Prescott to Dez Bryant passing game issues:
I actually visited with Tony Romo about that... They’re working on it... I know how much respect Dak has for Dez... It’s going to get better.” @NBCDFW pic.twitter.com/Jtl3ZdzN2o

Get ready for a day where they target Dez like 27 times

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I used my Super Mod powers to re-open this thread after one of you drunks closed it.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Just read a post at CB from Theebs, says Cowboys pregame show watching Prescott says all his passes are really fluttering.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I cant help it, it's what happens when you pull for a team that's been .500 for 21+ years and hasn't sniffed a championship game in that same time span.

I’d say that pretty much makes all of us insane. Expecting different results each season. We’re on our way to 8-8 and the 16-19 pick in the draft. Oh and they play Zeke those last two games and win them for absolutely no reason.

Baker Mayfield will be our 1st round pick too.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I’d say that pretty much makes all of us insane. Expecting different results each season. We’re on our way to 8-8 and the 16-19 pick in the draft. Oh and they play Zeke those last two games and win them for absolutely no reason.

Baker Mayfield will be our 1st round pick too.

Mayfield is the bad boy type Jerry loves. I find myself intrigued but not in the 1st.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
If Prescott continues to struggle these last 4 games, QB could definitely become a priority in the 2018 draft.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
If Prescott continues to struggle these last 4 games, QB could definitely become a priority in the 2018 draft.

I think we all agree this team definitely needs Smith LB from Georgia in the first. A LB that can run and cover, would make this defense pretty good. But DBair, they really cant pass up a QB they really like if he is there. I said this a couple months ago but looking like Dak is a good bus driver not a guy to carry you.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Roquan Smith would be a nice add for the D for sure.

That said, there's quite a few needs this team has. WR, probably one OL position, TE, LB, probably both DB areas

Top Bottom