Reaction score
Its shocking that either Lewis or Garrett are still HC's. It could help to explain the current status of their respective clubs.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Lewis at least could go back to being a DC. He was one of the best DCs in the league at one time. Garrett on the other hand... we know he sucks as an OC, and while he was not a QB coach long enough to make a fair assessment, I for one would not have him around any of my QBs.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Wade Wilson the QB coach and Joe Baker the secondary coach will not be returning in 2018!

Maybe the new QB coach (whoever he may end up being) can un-fuck Dak Prescott. Not to mention help develop him for the future.

Plus it looks like Rich Bisaccia (special teams coach) will be leaving to join Gruden and the Raiders

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Wade Wilson the QB coach and Joe Baker the secondary coach will not be returning in 2018!

Maybe the new QB coach (whoever he may end up being) can un-fuck Dak Prescott. Not to mention help develop him for the future.

Plus it looks like Rich Bisaccia (special teams coach) will be leaving to join Gruden and the Raiders

I am sure a new QB and DB coaches will more than enough to overcome their incompetent bosses, look out when Jerry is disapointed, heads roll.

Reaction score
Sadly, other clubs make coaching progress after terrible yrs. The Cowboys just keep spinning the wheels. Its very discouraging.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
His Jersey isn’t even a top 10 selling jersey anymore

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
They are seriously considering promoting Moore from failed back up, then third string/practice squad QB to be our new QB coach

Seriously? I mean what in the ever living fuck????

He couldn’t make it as a starter. Ever. He failed as a back up, then he was demoted to third stringer behind an unproven rookie this season.

He couldn’t beat anyone for the starting QB position. Now you want him to develop a QB who beat him for the starting position?

Helen has been nothing but an utter failure in all aspects of the NFL

and this is the motherfucker you want in charge of developing Dak Prescott, your supposed franchise quarterback????? Not to mention developing Cooper Rush behind him as a back up.

WTF people???

If that happens then that is 100% proof that the front office doesn’t give a shit about winning, their franchise QB, or the franchise itself for the next decade

Ok, rant over

Sorry I just had to get that out

Last edited:

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
They are seriously considering promoting Moore from failed back up, then third string/practice squad QB to be our new QB coach
"He knows the process."
I meant Helen Moore

I corrected the post. Thx
I knew you couldn't have been talking about Weeden, he's managed to do relatively well everywhere but with Ginger.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
"He knows the process."
I knew you couldn't have been talking about Weeden, he's managed to do relatively well everywhere but with Ginger.

I got my useless back up QB’s names mixed up for a sec

Stupid bourbon

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Sorry

I meant Helen Moore

I corrected the post. Thx

The real story is adding Helen to the staff is doubling down on an offense that doesnt work because he knows it so well. Same old shit. But hey dont worry if hadnt been for Goodell, we'd be Super Bowl bound. AmIright?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

I just read the story. It’s a long read. But a good one.

It looks like there are cracks in the Patriots foundation

I would love nothing more than to see the duo of Belichick and Brady come to an end!

I really don’t want them to pass us in Super Bowl wins. But more so, I just don’t want to see them continue this winning streak. They have been good for long enough.

Time for them to fall by the way side like every other good team does after years of success

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Seriously? I mean what in the ever living fuck????

He couldn’t make it as a starter. Ever. He failed as a back up, then he was demoted to third stringer behind an unproven rookie this season.

He couldn’t beat anyone for the starting QB position. Now you want him to develop a QB who beat him for the starting position?

Helen has been nothing but an utter failure in all aspects of the NFL

and this is the motherfucker you want in charge of developing Dak Prescott, your supposed franchise quarterback????? Not to mention developing Cooper Rush behind him as a back up.

WTF people???

If that happens then that is 100% proof that the front office doesn’t give a shit about winning, their franchise QB, or the franchise itself for the next decade

Ok, rant over

Sorry I just had to get that out

I am not saying I want the guy as a coach here, but just because the guy is not a good player doesn't mean he cant coach. He supposedly has a tremendous knowledge of how offenses and defenses work and if he understands the mechanics of the position and how to teach them, that's all that matters.

Most coaches were not "elite" or even "good" players. Hell I suspect the vast majority weren't even average players.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
The real story is adding Helen to the staff is doubling down on an offense that doesnt work because he knows it so well. Same old shit. But hey dont worry if hadnt been for Goodell, we'd be Super Bowl bound. AmIright?

Yep Goodell and his mean ole suspensions, and getting several teams of refs to sandbag us.

Top Bottom