Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yeah stop backpedaling. Changing your posts after I quote them. You're not Everson Walls.

No ones back peddling, that’s why I replied stating that I corrected the OP

I corrected my OP so that there could be no confusion even tho you knew exactly what I meant with the OP.

Last edited:

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
No ones back peddling
Just you.

Look, you should fucking be CELEBRATING New England totally confounding a system designed for mediocrity. A system designed to stop dynasties. Despite Goodell's manipulations and constant moving of the goalposts, the "competition committee" constantly changing the rules and conditions to stop dominance, Belechick and NE continued dominant excellence when NO ONE else did. You're just a diaper wearing wailing infant to hate that!

You're exactly the idiot Goodell and his ilk has been trying to placate. YOU and your infantile ilk are the actual problem! Parity, free agency, salary cap and all the rules changes protecting the QB and the receivers are the response. Everything killing this league is there to placate - you and all the other panty waists who decry dominant teams. What pussies you are! Your fucking Man Card should be revoked! You've been living in California too long.

You fucking pussies are destroying this game.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I corrected my OP so that there could be no confusion even tho you knew exactly what I meant with the OP.
Bull fucking shit! You "corrected" your shit AFTER I quoted it and blew it the fuck up! You're embarrassing yourself.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
You fucking idiot Scot, post after post for years, hating on Goodell and how this league has been pussified. Then saying STOOPIT shit like "It’s time for some new blood in the SB."

You're a goddamned idiot stick. Just shut the fuck up for awhile.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Bull fucking shit! You "corrected" your shit AFTER I quoted it and blew it the fuck up! You're embarrassing yourself.

STFU Dooms

I corrected it because you pointed out that there was a flaw in the way it was worded and so that there would be no misunderstanding of what I meant

Then I quoted your post pointing that out so that YOU would know that I corrected it and so that YOU could reread it and know exactly what my point was

I don’t know what the fuck has your panties in a bunch tonight but go kick your dog or whatever the fuck you do when you get your period to make you feel better

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
STFU Dooms

I corrected it because you pointed out that there was a flaw in the way it was worded and so that there would be no misunderstanding of what I meant

Then I quoted your post pointing that out so that YOU would know that I corrected it and so that YOU could reread it and know exactly what my point was

I don’t know what the fuck has your panties in a bunch tonight but go kick your dog or whatever the fuck you do when you get your period to make you feel better

Hey pissant, anyone can read your quotes in my posts and see you changed them after I quoted them on a feeble attempt to backpedal.

Now you're deflecting, ignoring the rest of the posts and focusing on your edit cheating.

You're among the pussies prompting Goodell and his ilk to ruin this game. You want different teams in the SB every year. You want this game manipulated and regulated to where dynasties like Tom's Cowboys and Bill's Patriots can't happen. You are a pussy.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I’d expect him to be in line for the DC in New England. Especially if they plan to make McDaniels the coach sometime in the near future.

Or has he actually already signed in Indy?

Supposedly he signed his contract with Indy and they announced he would be DC there regardless of who new HC was.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
imho Belichick should have been fired after deflate gate. It’s bad enough to get caught cheating and be allowed to continue coaching. But to get caught a second time and still be allowed to coach should have never happened.

yawn

lets make up a bunch of stupid rules and then hysterically play the righteous card when their broken, meanwhile coaches teach methods to get away with holding (aka cheating) and try to employ them on virtually every play and somehow that has no effect on the "fabric of the game"

like I said, big fat yawn.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

LOL @ Dooms going off, late into the night

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
yeah i dont think belichick did anything egregious enough to qualify him as a cheater. imagine all the inside stories that we dont hear about? not just from belichick, but from everyone in the league. everyone does it to an extent, so the playing field levels out. like steroids in baseball, its part of the game.

and belichick knows the game better than anyone ever, and he runs his team the right way

spygate was filming an opposing team. dont act like other teams didnt do it. pats just got caught

deflategate was the single dumbest fucking thing ive ever witnessed from the nfl in my life. way worse than zeke suspension. you had some flatt-ish balls. not like he was throwing a fucking frisbee. a few psi? so what? they ran the ball all over indy that game anyway. and brady literally just had the best performance of any qb EVER in the super bowl, years removed from "getting caught red-handed"......cmon now. btw, aaron rodgers went out and said that he likes big overinflated balls. did he get in trouble? no? ya no he didnt because it doesnt matter. nobody cares about psi. its owners (irsay mostly) getting pissed at kraft's team for always beating them.

belichick is the ultimate hunter of a head coach, exactly who you want. hes smarter than everyone else, and he knows how exploit you, while also has several different and effective ways to attack you

its not like belichick ever had a 1 dimensional team. maybe stronger offense but his defenses were typically pretty good...or at least you can say they were opportunistic and good in the red zone. but his teams could adapt to any team in the league and win.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
When it comes to Belichick and cheating, I really don’t see why everyone is getting pissed off. In fact I don’t see why more coaches don’t do the same thing. The league obviously lets him get away with pushing the line. I don’t blame him for that, I blame all the other coaches that don’t do the exact same thing.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
also

mcdaniels was told 1 of 2 things or both:

1) belichick is going to retire soon and he will become hc of that pats

2) andrew luck's arm is done and the colts are fucked

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
why did we let this man get away:

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
why did we let this man get away:

damn, I wish we had that kind of blunt honesty around Dallas, its one of the many things I loved about Jimmy

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score

He really better hope Kraft gives him the job when Belichick steps down. He’s not getting a job anywhere else anytime soon.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
He really better hope Kraft gives him the job when Belichick steps down. He’s not getting a job anywhere else anytime soon.

Yep, was thinking that same thing. NE might be the only place he could be HC now.

Top Bottom