dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I just saw this on one of the news wires. Piece of garbage illegal alien found not guilty of ALL CHARGES except possession of a gun, which he used to kill that poor girl.

I swear I wish that fucking state would just sink into the abyss of the Pacific. The people that live there should be ashamed of themselves.

What a bunch of backwards thinking fucktards.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
So did they find that he didn't shoot her, or that he did but there were extenuating circumstances?

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I don't even know if he was found guilty of involuntary manslaughter. Not even sure if it was charged. Right now, he's facing a gun charge from what I saw on the news. Disgusting.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I don't even know if he was found guilty of involuntary manslaughter. Not even sure if it was charged. Right now, he's facing a gun charge from what I saw on the news. Disgusting.

According to what I read and heard on the radio, they considered murder and manslaughter (and a couple others things I don't remember) and found him not guilty on all those.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
So did they find that he didn't shoot her, or that he did but there were extenuating circumstances?

Someone said he testified he didn't know what the gun would do. (Or something along those lines)

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
According to what I read and heard on the radio, they considered murder and manslaughter (and a couple others things I don't remember) and found him not guilty on all those.

A liberal jury destroying yet another family. Not surprising though. These people are fanatics and they'll use any pulpit, right or wrong, to promote their ideology. This verdict basically says (to me) that no one was killed.....the crime never happened. It's a crying shame that in this country, people with long rap sheets who commit serious offenses do less time than white collar criminals.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I just saw this on one of the news wires. Piece of garbage illegal alien found not guilty of ALL CHARGES except possession of a gun, which he used to kill that poor girl.

I swear I wish that fucking state would just sink into the abyss of the Pacific. The people that live there should be ashamed of themselves.

What a bunch of backwards thinking fucktards.

You think you are frustrated??

I live in this shithole of a liberal enclave

Us conservatives are outnumbered 100 to 1 (or worse)
ceb18f64c866e38de1e4cd9fcac41b57.jpg

254dcfcd248688a7a5cd04dcefe23e93.jpg

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Its ridiculous.

I hope Sessions and DOJ fix this. That fucking illegal should get the firing squad or the chair ASAP.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
That shit will never happen

We are not only a Sanctuary City, but we are now a fucking Sanctuary State for illegals

The libs value the illegals more than they do it’s own legal citizens

Top Bottom