LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Me too. This team has clearly quit. You don't play the kind of shit football we've seen the last three games without a major case of the quits. It's why the whole staff should have been fired Friday morning after Thanksgiving. The fact that they haven't been fired means the fans have to quit showing up. It's either that or pay good money for more of this shit. Make Jerry face empty stadiums if he wants Garrett so bad as coach.

He fired Wade because he claimed the players quit on him.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
all i want for christmas is new coaching staff

feels like the only thing i'm going to find is a lump of red coal

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Good news

The NFL just flexed our game vs NYG next week

Instead of flexing us to prime time they flexed us to the 10am game that everyone hates!

That makes a great statement to Jerry

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Good news

The NFL just flexed our game vs NYG next week

Instead of flexing us to prime time they flexed us to the 10am game that everyone hates!

That makes a great statement to Jerry

"it had more to do with Giants season that ours"

- CZer

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Chidobe Awuzie moving into starting lineup at CB. I am assuming Jourdan Lewis will now be the 3rd CB, looks like Brown moving to 4th CB.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
This is fucking sad. If you watch this clip closely enough, you can see not one Cowboy being held. Not two Cowboys being held, but THREE Cowboy DL's being held on the SAME play. Tyrone Crawford is dragged down by his arm. What exactly are those two officials looking at?

I don't know what is behind it, we can all speculate. But it's beyond ludicrous how our games have been officiated this year.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
LOL at the dumbass ****** Zoner who started a thread trying to show how bad Dak Prescott was based on targets/completions/poor throws to Dez Bryant this year.

Multiple people then pointed out the numbers are almost exactly the same as one of Romo's full seasons with him. The only difference was Dez had 1 drop that season, vs 7 so far this year.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Reaction score
LOL at the dumbass ****** Zoner who started a thread trying to show how bad Dak Prescott was based on targets/completions/poor throws to Dez Bryant this year.

Multiple people then pointed out the numbers are almost exactly the same as one of Romo's full seasons with him. The only difference was Dez had 1 drop that season, vs 7 so far this year.

Dez was the first player to quit this year. He quit before pre season was over.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Dez was the first player to quit this year. He quit before pre season was over.

I don't know that I believe he quit. He may just not be as dynamic as he used to be any longer. perhaps all the physical play/hard hits etc etc took it's toll on him. I also believe the coaching staff does a poor job using his strengths by not having him run more crossing/in cut/slant type routes.

He's definitely dropped more passes this yr than at any time in previous years though.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Johnny Walker GM

God, one of my most fervent hopes is that I live long enough to see that stupid son of a bitch dead and buried.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
God, one of my most fervent hopes is that I live long enough to see that stupid son of a bitch dead and buried.

Middy's been saying similar things at DCC, yet he's the one who objected to the death thread. :lol

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The Chris Thompson injury is big for the Skins. Giants are starting Geno. Cowboys will do what they've always done for nearly a decade - respond to severe media criticism. Anybody who has followed the team closely during the Garrett era knows this is when the team responds.

Get ready Boys, the hype will be back soon. Beat Oakland, get Zeke back for the final two...hmmm.

Reaction score
I don't know that I believe he quit. He may just not be as dynamic as he used to be any longer. perhaps all the physical play/hard hits etc etc took it's toll on him. I also believe the coaching staff does a poor job using his strengths by not having him run more crossing/in cut/slant type routes.

He's definitely dropped more passes this yr than at any time in previous years though.

He quit. Trust me, I know what to look for in a football player quitting. Dez's struggles have very little to do with any thing other than his attitude.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Middy's been saying similar things at DCC, yet he's the one who objected to the death thread. :lol

mid is a total fag for leaving and i hope he reads this while browsing incognito

login and fight me bitch

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
He quit. Trust me, I know what to look for in a football player quitting. Dez's struggles have very little to do with any thing other than his attitude.

impossible!!!! do you see all of his passionate tirades on the sidelines!!! nobody loves the game more!!!111!!

avg $14 million per season tho, what a bargain.

Reaction score
The Chris Thompson injury is big for the Skins. Giants are starting Geno. Cowboys will do what they've always done for nearly a decade - respond to severe media criticism. Anybody who has followed the team closely during the Garrett era knows this is when the team responds.

Get ready Boys, the hype will be back soon. Beat Oakland, get Zeke back for the final two...hmmm.

LOL, I saw that post too.

In other homer news, Eli has been benched for Geno Smith. Some CZer dopes are marking that down as a win, but I can clearly smell the stench of another Matt Flynn debacle coming our way. Even though the Giants are now officially trying to tank the rest of the season they will still beat Dallas like the tanking Lions and Rams beating Dallas in seasons past much to the derision of their own fans!

Top Bottom