Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
NYG Fire HC Ben McAdoo

No surprise there. The sad part is they will replace him with someone much better who we actually have to worry about

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Now the NYG just fired their GM too

That is a Cowboy dream come true!!!

Both the HC and GM being gone in the same day!

We should be so lucky!!!

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Yep. His streak was snapped for nothing. As Trump would say, sad.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Steve Spagnuolo was just named as the interim HC for the NYG

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
will the giants get a boost from the changes and all the ex-players coming out to support Eli and stick it to the cowboys?

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
will the giants get a boost from the changes and all the ex-players coming out to support Eli and stick it to the cowboys?

and in a throwback to the old days, they're making us wear our dreaded blue jerseys :neutral

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Firing Reese is the really big story there. Very interesting.

Not really. The fans hate him. He's been living off the fumes of those two SB victories. Drafting Beckham won him a little more time, but that's it.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So I’m at work right now and I’m listening to The Cowboys Break and Brodus chimes in with “I think Garrett is a good evaluator of players”

Thanks Brodus, I damn near choked because I was drinking when he said it and I couldn’t keep myself from laughing

We don’t really need to go over Garrett’s accomplishments as a player evaluator but I will mention just two

Randy Gregory
Greg Hardy

RKOG!

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
So I’m at work right now and I’m listening to The Cowboys Break and Brodus chimes in with “I think Garrett is a good evaluator of players”

Thanks Brodus, I damn near choked because I was drinking when he said it and I couldn’t keep myself from laughing

We don’t really need to go over Garrett’s accomplishments as a player evaluator but I will mention just two

Randy Gregory
Greg Hardy

RKOG!

those scream jeri picks to me, right in the wildcatter's mo to gamble on these types of guys

What makes you think Garrett was responsible for these two?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Randy Gregory
Greg Hardy

RKOG!

I'm not so sure Garrett really wanted either of those guys, especially Hardy.

Gregory you could sort of understand because he was such a talented player at a position we were desperate to find help at, and the risk wasn't so terrible where we got him (late 2nd rd). Obviously it hasn't worked out though.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Sean Lee back at practice

Rico Gathers officially ruled out for season

Eli Manning named starter by NYG again

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
those scream jeri picks to me, right in the wildcatter's mo to gamble on these types of guys

What makes you think Garrett was responsible for these two?

Yea I think Hardy was all Jerry, just like TO was. Doesn’t matter who the coach is or what the scouts think, if he wants him he’ll be on the team. And Jerry expects the coach to play him.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Anyone watch the jeri jones barf fest (AKA: "A Football Life")on the NFL network?

I couldn't bring myself to watch but I bet there's a shitload of BS

Top Bottom