Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Somewhat interesting factoid.

Only one team has more wins by double digits (10+) points than the Cowboys do this season.

Philly has 7. We have 6.

Do we also hold the record for getting beat by double digits this season? Or over 30 points maybe?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Pretty sad when the WINLESS Browns are giving the Chargers a better game than we did.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Atlanta and Detroit both lost today. Detroit also may have lost Staffford to an injury.

Atlanta still has to play the Saints (twice) and Carolina again.

We have to win out (which IMO is about as likely as me winning the Powerball) but we needed Detroit and Atlanta to lose to get some hope going.

I'm under no delusions the cowboys will make the playoffs (they aren't).

I'm looking at this from the perspective of who can possibly prevent the Pats from winning back to back SB's

Only obstacle I see is the Steelers and/or a massive injury to Brady but I'd rather see the Pats win another than the Steelers

I dont believe a 2nd year QB (Philly or LA) or backup (Minnesota) QB can beat Belichick

The Saints would probably be the toughest match up but the Pats already whipped them in their house

Barring injury, it looks like the Pats will be playing for a 3-peat next season

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
smdh, even when the pokes aren't playing, we're constantly reminded of how inept the organization is

And the lowly Dolphins absolutely bitch slapped the Broncos today. Trevor Simien (who looked like Payton Manning in his prime against us) again was awful. Didn't complete half his throws and threw 3 picks, with no tds.

And for the other shameful stat of the day. Adrian Clayborn (who nearly won the defensive player of the YEAR in one game vs us with 6 sacks) has ZERO SACKS and a total of TWO tackles in THREE games since he ran over Chaz Green.

Garrett and the staff should be shitcanned for just these two games alone. Never mind the rest of the misery he has caused with other inexcusable losses and meltdowns this year.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
And the lowly Dolphins absolutely bitch slapped the Broncos today. Trevor Simien (who looked like Payton Manning in his prime against us) again was awful. Didn't complete half his throws and threw 3 picks, with no tds.

And for the other shameful stat of the day. Adrian Clayborn (who nearly won the defensive player of the YEAR in one game vs us with 6 sacks) has ZERO SACKS and a total of TWO tackles in THREE games since he ran over Chaz Green.

Garrett and the staff should be shitcanned for just these two games alone. Never mind the rest of the misery he has caused with other inexcusable losses and meltdowns this year.

Of course.....on top of all the built in obstacles to success the cowboys must overcome, they also have to deal with every team getting up for them like its the damn super bowl

the fuckers that run this team keep me in a constants state of rage because of their willful and deliberate ignorance

go back and watch S4 of Hard Knocks and it'll make you want to murder someone

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Anyone remember the cornerback with a French sounding name that played for New Orleans and looked like he was the second coming of Deon Sanders when he played Dallas? (hyperbole intended)

Is he even on the team anymore?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
So we want the Eagles to win tonight right?

No I fucking hate them can't stand them. Plus, the seahags have been my #2 team since inception. I don't care if a Philly win "helps" Dallas this season. We aren't a playoff team and don't belong in the conversation.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
So we want the Eagles to win tonight right?

Despite being virtually hopeless and having no faith in the people running things, I cant kill the homer in me so there is still a part of me hoping for some kind of miracle turnaround

this is why jeri is a billionaire

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Despite being virtually hopeless and having no faith in the people running things, I cant kill the homer in me so there is still a part of me hoping for some kind of miracle turnaround

this is why jeri is a billionaire

Preaching to the choir. If they are able to just get in I actually have faith that they could make some noise. They will have Zeke back for two games by the time the playoff starts, so if he has any rust he should be able to shake that off by the time the playoffs start. They will also get Sean Lee back next weekend (all he has to do is stay healthy).

I know a ton of Eagles fans and those dickheads are all riding their high horse right now. They are all expecting a SB win at this point and I would LOVE to see the Cowboys sneak in and actually knock them out of the playoffs. Even if they lost in the NFC Championship game it would be worth it to see those fuckers suffer.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
0868c999f2eeab9e53cee7ed9571a1bb.jpg

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I know I'm supposed to be rooting for the wiggles but I just cant do it

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Same here
I have never and will never root for the Shegulls

But...

I will root for Garrett’s ruin so there ya go

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Same here
I have never and will never root for the Shegulls

But...

I will root for Garrett’s ruin so there ya go

Ahh the silver lining. Also with a loss Wentz slips further away from the top of the MVP voting.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Minnesota is the team you want to avoid at all costs. I think NE probably beats em but they are shutting teams down right now. If they had a real QB or even a healthy Bridgewater they could go a long way.

Top Bottom