MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Minnesota is the team you want to avoid at all costs. I think NE probably beats em but they are shutting teams down right now. If they had a real QB or even a healthy Bridgewater they could go a long way.

Keenum has been pretty good lately. Not Brady good but he’s been very good the last couple weeks.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Seattle nicely ending our playoff chances, getting ready to put away the iggles.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Seattle nicely ending our playoff chances, getting ready to put away the iggles.

Thank god we don’t have to hear another misguided Cowboy fan say we are going to win the Super Bowl this year

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Thank god we don’t have to hear another misguided Cowboy fan say we are going to win the Super Bowl this year

Yeah I may have spoken too soon though, Philly finally got a td after stopping what looked like a promising drive by Seattle.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score

Now we will get to see just how smart Red is. If he was smart he would convince Jerry to use Dak’s hand as an excuse to sit him and start Rush. Tank the rest of the season and then go draft Roquan Smith from Georgia.

His dumbass will probably win out though guaranteeing them a low 1st round pick.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
24-10 Seattle. Quite an impressive performance. I often wonder if Jerruh or his idiot imbecile son ever watch these games between the better teams, perchance to maybe fucking learn something.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Now we will get to see just how smart Red is. If he was smart he would convince Jerry to use Dak’s hand as an excuse to sit him and start Rush. Tank the rest of the season and then go draft Roquan Smith from Georgia.

His dumbass will probably win out though guaranteeing them a low 1st round pick.

We're not gonna win out. There's no worries of that at all.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
We're not gonna win out. There's no worries of that at all.

I don’t know, I feel it coming. They win out even knowing they’ve been basically eliminated from the playoffs guaranteeing a low round pick AND Jerry see that the team played hard for Red after hearing all the “fire Garrett” talk. In fact Jerry probably gives him an extension because he never lost the team.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
24-10 Seattle. Quite an impressive performance. I often wonder if Jerruh or his idiot imbecile son ever watch these games between the better teams, perchance to maybe fucking learn something.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall during that conversation

they must sound like the biggest of homers you read at the various forums where they say every other team is lucky, over-rated, sucks, they're nothing or the myriad of other dismissive comments I read so often

either that or they just laugh their asses off at how they continue to make money hand over fist in spite of not having a clue how to compete at the highest level

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I don’t know, I feel it coming. They win out even knowing they’ve been basically eliminated from the playoffs guaranteeing a low round pick AND Jerry see that the team played hard for Red after hearing all the “fire Garrett” talk. In fact Jerry probably gives him an extension because he never lost the team.

even if they lose out, jeri will give Garrett another year. So with a last place schedule & Zeke back, they'll finish with a winning record, maybe even make the playoffs insuring yet another year of Garrett at the helm in 2019

2019 is the last year of Garretts current contract, so the best chance of a change is for the 2020 season but if Garrett pulls off a good season in 2019, you're looking at another 5 year extension

lololol

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

It didn't end them but it certainly doesn't help.

Seattle's next two games are at Jacksonville and home vs LA Rams, before playing us.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
its looking more and more like the only thing that will save this franchise is an act of god.

common sense is not on the menu for anyone in that organization.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score

I know you can only play who’s on the schedule but their record is all smoke and mirrors. They’ve only beaten one halfway decent team (Panthers). Lost to the Chiefs when they were rolling and lost to Seattle. They have the Rams next I believe.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

i want the criminally underrated linebacker from the sclsu muddogs. mcclay always finds these small school gems in the lower rounds. trust the process

yxlkhsmxvfmbfxtisj75.jpg

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
i want the criminally underrated linebacker from the sclsu muddogs. mcclay always finds these small school gems in the lower rounds. trust the process

View attachment 3920

Too bad we can’t draft his coach too. The Fonz would be light years better than the hot garbage we have coaching the team right now.

Top Bottom